Drive Financial / Payment rip off!

1 Dallas, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-222-4227

I've been with them since July and every month they say that payment wasn't made from my auto pay. So they call me 10 days later each month for authorization of deduction from my account. this is with a $11.00 surcharge. Now i get statements of fee's for $30.00 on top of a $492.12 truck payment. As of 14 minutes ago they tell me it will be $522.00 plus a charge of $10.95 to take my payment out on the 23rd from my bank. If i am on auto pay why do they keep raising my deductions? This is the worst enjoyable purchase i have ever made with so many headaches with lies from finance.

Comments

• Kr
      7th of Dec, 2007

Ive been with drive since sept 2006 I became ill in Feb 2007 called drive to let them no that I had a illness that would not allow me to work, well drive wants to rep may car.

• We
      16th of Jan, 2008

I baught my car a little over a year ago ,ilost my job and i am looking at reposestion . for one i baught the car for 16,000.00 i had to put 4,000.00 down so i thought that wasnt so bad end up owing 12,000.00 but that was just to get them to finance the car i have paid 500.00 a month to a total of 15,000.00 i have paid towards a car that i still owe over 15,000.00 for this is a rip off i work very hard for my moneyy as do all others that have to go thru the same thing i am not alone when i say this is injust and shouldnt go unheard when people like this is protected when they take full advantage of the people less fortunate of getting bank financing this is more like dealing with the mob they set the rules so hy that your being set up for failure . i would have been better off to went to a buy here pay here car lot and have lower payments and still would be driving my car now they are threating me with legal action i dont know what to do any suggestions would help.

• Be
      1st of Jul, 2008

I agree with the shotty information being used at Drive Financial. I keep getting collection calls from their office asking me to get in contact with for them for someone I have no contact with. Everytime I call and complain they say they'll fix the problem and remove me from this person records, but they don't and I keep getting calls.

• Ms
      21st of Jun, 2009

I'VE BEEN WITH DRIVE FINANCIAL SINCE FEBURARY OF 2005 AND I AM STILL PAYING THIS CAR NOTE. WITHIN THE FOUR YEARS THAT I HAVE HAD THIS CAR I HAVE HAD TWO MAJOR SURGERIES AND WAS OFF WORK ALMOST TWO MONTHS FOR EACH SURGERY AND I HAVE HAD A CUT IN MY SALARY BECAUSE OF THE ECONOMY A FEW MONTHS AGO. EACH TIME THAT I HAVE HAD PROBLEMS IN THE PAST MAKING MY CAR NOTE I WOULD CALL DRIVE FINANCIAL TO SEE IF THEY COULD WORK OUT SOME TYPE OF DEFERMENT ON MY ACCOUNT BUT THEY WOULDN'T. INSTEAD THE WOULD CHARGE ME HIGH INTEREST ON MY LATE PAYMENT. I HAVE HAD THIS 2004 MALIBU SINCE FEBRUARY 2005 AND I STILL OWE $6, 000 ON IT AND THAT IS NOT INCLUDING THE PAST DUE AMOUNT OF $732. EVERY TWO TO THREE TIMES A WEEK I CONTINUE TO GET COLLECTION CALLS AND I KEEP EXPLAINING TO THEM THAT I HAVE RECEIVED A CUT IN PAY AND I HAVE ASKED FOR THEIR HELP CONSTANTLY BUT THEY ONLY CONTINUE TO CALL AND CONTINUE TO ADD MORE HIGH INTEREST AND LATE FEES TO MY BALANCE.