Drive Financial / Customer Service/PayOff
sent a payoff that was good for 15 days and they lost the check. When I called in to verify that the check was received, the minute the rep. heard the word "pay-off" I was hung up on. I have always Western Unioned my payments. This is the 1st time I had ever sent a check and it was lost. Then, they said they received a check for $2, 000.00 when the check was for $22, 000.00 and the 3rd time, some one finally called me, they did not have neither check in the system. I never wrote a $2, 000.00 check; I only wrote one check for my payoff of $22, 000.00 which was again they lost.
They have horrible customer service, they made false payment arrangements that was never agreed to, call 100 times or more, no exaggerations to that and then they say that we don't communicate with them. So many more complaints to state.
We all should go into a class action lawsuit against Drive Financail.
More Drive Financial Complaints & Reviews
- Drive Financial - This company needs to be driven out of business! 
- Drive Financial - Class Action Lawsuit 
- Drive Financial - payments/supervisors
- Drive Financial - This should be illegal!!!
- Drive Financial - Title after payoff
- Drive Financial - Ripped off
- Drive Financial - Will tell everyone I know not to do business with this company
- Drive Financial - Biggest Scam and Rip-Off
- Drive Financial - Took me off Auto Play
- Drive Financial - Rip off