Drive Financial / Scam and fraud
I too had credit problems and serra toyota of decatur got me financed through drive financial. First let me say that I was never told from the start what I would be paying for the 2005 Kia Spectra that I was getting. I even gave a $2000 deposit and the car was still 10, 000 plus interest which was $88OO dollars. I have already paid over $5OOO in payments. I have been behind since having my shoulder surgery and have explained that to them. But I am like all the others, I never get the same person when I call. I have notified the Atty. Gen. of Alabama about the practices of this company. They have even tried to contact me on Sunday which is a no-no according to the legal info that I have received. I am now awaiting to get in to see a lawyer. Drive has even had the nerve to call my boss and his wife and tell them things that should not be discussed with anyone. I have also told them not to call me at work. They were to call me after 2pm cst. I am just fed up with it. So if there is some- one in Alabama that is considering a class action lawsuit, please count me in.
More Drive Financial Complaints & Reviews
- Drive Financial - This company needs to be driven out of business! 
- Drive Financial - Class Action Lawsuit 
- Drive Financial - payments/supervisors
- Drive Financial - This should be illegal!!!
- Drive Financial - Scam
- Drive Financial - Ripped off
- Drive Financial - Will tell everyone I know not to do business with this company
- Drive Financial - Biggest Scam and Rip-Off
- Drive Financial - Took me off Auto Play
- Drive Financial - Rip off