Drive Financial / Scam and fraud

I too had credit problems and serra toyota of decatur got me financed through drive financial. First let me say that I was never told from the start what I would be paying for the 2005 Kia Spectra that I was getting. I even gave a $2000 deposit and the car was still 10, 000 plus interest which was $88OO dollars. I have already paid over $5OOO in payments. I have been behind since having my shoulder surgery and have explained that to them. But I am like all the others, I never get the same person when I call. I have notified the Atty. Gen. of Alabama about the practices of this company. They have even tried to contact me on Sunday which is a no-no according to the legal info that I have received. I am now awaiting to get in to see a lawyer. Drive has even had the nerve to call my boss and his wife and tell them things that should not be discussed with anyone. I have also told them not to call me at work. They were to call me after 2pm cst. I am just fed up with it. So if there is some- one in Alabama that is considering a class action lawsuit, please count me in.

Do

Comments

• Ro
      28th of Dec, 2008

Contact the Governor of Alabama, The US DOJ and the Federal Trade Commission.

As far as suing-you can sue or start a class action suit joining members from any or all states.