Drive Financial / Lawsuit

Drive Financial authorized a loan through Southern Auto in Maryand.The loan they authorized later came to my attention had been falsified by the "Finance Manager" at Southern Auto. They never followed through to confirm that the employement information was correct. The dealer had denied my request for the employement record that I filled out to obtain this vehicle. Drive Financial had some random job for me that I've never even heard of. Mind you when I filled out the employement my only income was My daughter's SSI, the petty child support and the Social Service money I was recieving. In hindsight I'm not even sure if I was recieving the Social Service money at that point. After trying dyligently to rectify the issue working with the Consumer Affairs Division, I was unsuccessful. Drive Financial wrote the vehicle off as a bad debt, which by the way had a blown headgasket. Now I am being sued for a vehicle that Drive wrote off and Southern Auto is nowhere to be found!!!

Comments

• La
      26th of Nov, 2008

Wow!! This is the same exact same that happened to me, by a Salesperson at nissan of Apex except mine incident was he lied about how much i put down, and he said that i traded my car in that I had currently had an open loan with. I knew nothing about it. They said that they would reverse the loan, and it would not be put on my credit. However, it did go on my credit and I went to court. In court I was just ordered to pay for the 2 months I had the car versus the full amount. But, in saying that I continue to ask them to come and get the car. now, my credit is still reflects Drive Financial as well as a Judgement.
    They are horrible