Drive Financial / Lawsuit
Drive Financial authorized a loan through Southern Auto in Maryand.The loan they authorized later came to my attention had been falsified by the "Finance Manager" at Southern Auto. They never followed through to confirm that the employement information was correct. The dealer had denied my request for the employement record that I filled out to obtain this vehicle. Drive Financial had some random job for me that I've never even heard of. Mind you when I filled out the employement my only income was My daughter's SSI, the petty child support and the Social Service money I was recieving. In hindsight I'm not even sure if I was recieving the Social Service money at that point. After trying dyligently to rectify the issue working with the Consumer Affairs Division, I was unsuccessful. Drive Financial wrote the vehicle off as a bad debt, which by the way had a blown headgasket. Now I am being sued for a vehicle that Drive wrote off and Southern Auto is nowhere to be found!!!
More Drive Financial Complaints & Reviews
- Drive Financial - This company needs to be driven out of business! 
- Drive Financial - Class Action Lawsuit 
- Drive Financial - payments/supervisors
- Drive Financial - This should be illegal!!!
- Drive Financial - Title after payoff
- Drive Financial - Ripped off
- Drive Financial - Will tell everyone I know not to do business with this company
- Drive Financial - Biggest Scam and Rip-Off
- Drive Financial - Took me off Auto Play
- Drive Financial - Rip off