Dri*symantec / DRI*SYMANTEC

I have found a two charges on my checking account for
DRI*SYMANTEC WWW.MYORD.COMLU 093377 DRI*SYMANTE 5734 135.39
DRI*SYMANTEC WWW.MYORD.COMLU 093374 DRI*SYMANTE 5734 for 135.39.
I don't know what this is and I did not authorize this transaction.
I do not know the address, website or phone number.

Comments

23rd of May, 2008
    Dri*symantec - Internet security scam
    Bath
    England, Avon
    Phone: 01225837387

Drisymantec sent a reminder to my computer notifying me that my renewal was due. They gave their name as symantec. As i was covered by norton symantec and had an automatic renewal i ignored their first reminder but they persisted and kept telling me iwas not covered. Unfortunately i gave them my details and renewed with them. On receiving my bank statement today i see that i have paid twice i now realise it was a scam and would be grateful if you could investigate and try to stop anyone else getting caught

• De
      19th of Jun, 2008
    Norwich
    England, Norfolk
    Phone: 01263 587478

I was recently in Portugal using my lap top and I thought that I was responding to a request to re-new my annual Norton subscription. I was surprised that this was not the case and my VISA has been debited with 129.99 euros - £106.43. I do not know what this is for. I do not want it!

• Ju
      22nd of Jul, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    Phone: 610-384-8679

I was charged 39.99 on my chase card on july11, 2008. The charge read DRI*Symantec online services. I did not order this or receive anything.

• Mr
      22nd of Aug, 2008
    Private
    Leeds
    England, West Yorkshire
    United Kingdom

I have been charged £52.98 for DRI*Symantec which I haven`t agreed to. I did renew my Norton annual renewal at this time. Please repay charge and advise me what is happening.

Yours sincerely

Lander
    Wyoming
    Phone: 307-335-5175
    jjlewis51@yahoo.com

I was chaeged $308.94 0n my debit card for a program I did not order or request. On review of their site they do not offer anynspyware for that amount. I have tried to find a telephone number but they don't seem to really exist in MN the state listed on my bank statement.

• Ly
      31st of Aug, 2008
    DRI*Symantec

Went to Norton to download previously purchased virsus protection to put on another computer. Found this charge on my cc bill today.

23rd of Sep, 2008

My husband renewed his Norton for 54.99 transaction date 8?20/2008 on 9/19/2008 another charge was posted to our credit card for 63.98 for the same product.

• Da
      28th of Sep, 2008
    Dri*symantec - FAILURE TO PROVIDE INFO
    130 CEDAR SPRINGS CIRCLE
    DeBary
    Florida
    Phone: 407-314-2998

EVEN THOUGH I HAD UPDATED MY CREDIT CARD INFO BEFORE THE EXPIRATION DATE, THEY STILL DID NOT PROVIDE MY UPDATED FIREWALL PROGRAM. ONCE AGAIN, I UPDATED MY CREDIT CARD INFO AND THEY CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD FOR THE FIRE WALL PROGRAM, BUT REFUSED TO DOWNLOAD THE PROGRAM TO MY COMPUTER. I WANT MY $49.99 CREDITED BACK TO MY CARD AND I WILL FIND ANOTHER FIRE WALL SERVICE COMPANY.

DAVID ROSE

• Cp
      30th of Sep, 2008
    2751 NE 8th Court
    Pompano Beach
    Florida
    Phone: 954-941-1823

Got on web site www.myord.com to find out what the charge was for and since I didn't have an order number filled out all the correct spaces required and just kept getting back to the original site with no way to contact anyone.

• Di
      1st of Oct, 2008
    DRI*Symantec

I was charged for uploading norton from a false email

09/02 09/02 55432868246000969266515 DRI*Symantec www.myord.comMN $66.98 Please help me get my refund.

• Pa
      3rd of Oct, 2008
    Dri*symantec - Unknown purchase
    Irving
    Phone: 972.313.9111

The following text is an unknown purchase that showed up on my card. How can i reverse this or eliminate please??

Merchant information

Amount $114. 99
    Currency us dollar (Usd)

• Pa
      3rd of Oct, 2008

It's me again. I just found out my husband DID actually purchase Norton for HIS computer. I don't know how to retract this complaint except through the "COMMENT" page. SO SORRY FOR THE BOTHER!!!

• Mv
      6th of Oct, 2008

Just got two charges for adding more backup availability on line. Problem is, they didn't do it but charged me TWICE;- $ 29.99

• De
      11th of Oct, 2008

I too have had this charged to my credit card. I didn't order this and have no way of getting in touch with them. no phone number, web site, nothing. Someone please help.

29th of Oct, 2008
    NA
    11108W. Lakeshore Drive
    Brimley
    Michigan
    Phone: 906-248-5764
    norton.com

I ordered Norton Antivirus for may home computer and paid for same via VISA. Upon receiving my bill, I noted that you have charged me three (3) times whereas I should only have to pay $129.97. I do not need three antivirus software for one computer. Will you please correct and let me know when you have done so.

Also, I keep getting Pop Ups that my subscription has expired
    and two others stating that I have no antivirus protection.
    Please correct so that I no longer have these pop ups appearing on my screen.

Thank you for any assistance you may be able to provide.

2nd of Nov, 2008
    Louisville
    Kentucky

I only wanted my Norton subscribtion renewed and now my credit card is showing two charges, one for 49.99 and one for 52.99. Neither of these will be paid until this matter is resolved!!

• Ka
      3rd of Nov, 2008
    Dri*symantec - Billing of Norton Software
    Crist and Sons Contractors, Inc.
    2321 East 3300 South
    Jerome
    Idaho
    Phone: 208-324-3301

This was on my Visa for 10/03/2008 for $49.99 I did order a renewal from Norton Anti-Virus Annual Renewal for $49.99 on 10/20/2008 but I do not know what this is for and would like it Credited off of my credit card. Thank You Kathleen

18th of Nov, 2008

h ad charged twice(for the same item) .
    Once on the due date 16/10/2008 & again on the 19/10/2008.

w.w.w. myword.com gb...
    DRI*SYMANETIC. The amount charged was $92.97.

Paid by credit card HSBC.

Iwould appreciate the double charge recitifed, as soon as possible, and refunded into my credit card immediately.

Immediate attention appreciated...Irene Holynski.

30th of Nov, 2008
    Dri*symantec - Double billing
    26/4 mandolong rd mosman
    Sydney
    New South Wales
    Australia
    Phone: 02 9969 2730

I am still waiting for an urgent response for billing my credit card twice for the same item.
    Once again i was billed once on the 16 / 10 / 2008 and again 19 / 10 / 2008.
    Item number w. W. W. Ymyord.com. G. B. And again on the 19 / 10 / 2008.

Ihad my credit card charged $$92. 97c. On both dates.
    Not very happy, please respond. This is my second complaint.
    Credit card h. S. B. C. . Would appreciate the second charge put back into my credit card urgently.

30th of Nov, 2008