• Pa
    Patricia Schultz Oct 03, 2008

It's me again. I just found out my husband DID actually purchase Norton for HIS computer. I don't know how to retract this complaint except through the "COMMENT" page. SO SORRY FOR THE BOTHER!!!

• Pa
    Patricia Schultz Oct 03, 2008

The following text is an unknown purchase that showed up on my card. How can i reverse this or eliminate please??

Merchant information

Amount $114. 99
    Currency us dollar (Usd)

• Di
    Dianna K Parsons Oct 01, 2008

I was charged for uploading norton from a false email

09/02 09/02 55432868246000969266515 DRI*Symantec www.myord.comMN $66.98 Please help me get my refund.

• Cp
    cpc Sep 30, 2008

Got on web site www.myord.com to find out what the charge was for and since I didn't have an order number filled out all the correct spaces required and just kept getting back to the original site with no way to contact anyone.

• Da
    DAVID ROSE Sep 28, 2008

EVEN THOUGH I HAD UPDATED MY CREDIT CARD INFO BEFORE THE EXPIRATION DATE, THEY STILL DID NOT PROVIDE MY UPDATED FIREWALL PROGRAM. ONCE AGAIN, I UPDATED MY CREDIT CARD INFO AND THEY CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD FOR THE FIRE WALL PROGRAM, BUT REFUSED TO DOWNLOAD THE PROGRAM TO MY COMPUTER. I WANT MY $49.99 CREDITED BACK TO MY CARD AND I WILL FIND ANOTHER FIRE WALL SERVICE COMPANY.

DAVID ROSE

Joanne Nutter Sep 23, 2008

My husband renewed his Norton for 54.99 transaction date 8?20/2008 on 9/19/2008 another charge was posted to our credit card for 63.98 for the same product.

• Ly
    Lynnette DeShaw Aug 31, 2008

Went to Norton to download previously purchased virsus protection to put on another computer. Found this charge on my cc bill today.

• Je
    Jeanne C. Lewis Aug 25, 2008

I was chaeged $308.94 0n my debit card for a program I did not order or request. On review of their site they do not offer anynspyware for that amount. I have tried to find a telephone number but they don't seem to really exist in MN the state listed on my bank statement.

• Mr
    Mrs Brenda Nunns Aug 22, 2008

I have been charged £52.98 for DRI*Symantec which I haven`t agreed to. I did renew my Norton annual renewal at this time. Please repay charge and advise me what is happening.

Yours sincerely

B Nunns

• Ju
    Justin Miller Jul 22, 2008

I was charged 39.99 on my chase card on july11, 2008. The charge read DRI*Symantec online services. I did not order this or receive anything.

• De
    Derek Turnbull Jun 19, 2008

I was recently in Portugal using my lap top and I thought that I was responding to a request to re-new my annual Norton subscription. I was surprised that this was not the case and my VISA has been debited with 129.99 euros - £106.43. I do not know what this is for. I do not want it!

margaret winsor May 23, 2008

Drisymantec sent a reminder to my computer notifying me that my renewal was due. They gave their name as symantec. As i was covered by norton symantec and had an automatic renewal i ignored their first reminder but they persisted and kept telling me iwas not covered. Unfortunately i gave them my details and renewed with them. On receiving my bank statement today i see that i have paid twice i now realise it was a scam and would be grateful if you could investigate and try to stop anyone else getting caught