driswreg.com / unathorized withdrawl

1 MN, United States Review updated:

There was a charge on my debit card under this driswreg.com. I haven't had any dealings with this company at all

Comments

• Do
      4th of Dec, 2008

I contacted you by phone last month when you took an unauthorized payment of $29.95 out of my checking account, and was told that you would immediately cancel the subscription. Yesterday, you took another unauthorized payment of $29.95 out of my checking account. You're really lucky that I live in Tx. now instead of Minnesota, because I would be there ready to wring someone's neck for this unauthorized action once again!!! Once I find your phone number again, I pity the fool that takes my call, because it won't be one you will soon forget!!! As a matter of fact, it will be one of the best recorded customer service calls, that you can use to teach the furture idiots you hire, about how to handle an extremely irate gentleman, who promises to make the reps ears burn, and they will probably have no self esteem when I am done chewing there ### out up one side and down the other for their complete incompetence, and I hope it get's to the highest level of your LOW LEVEL MANANGMENT!!!
    You get this email, you better call me PRONTO! You have my phone number!!!