Dri*Reg.net / Unauthorized billing

They just one in to my account and took $69.69 out of it, i didn't even know and i don't know this company, please get my money back or i'll talk to a lawyer.

Vi

Comments

• Na
      25th of Feb, 2008

They charged this and 7 other charges from a stolen debit card number.

• Ra
      15th of Jul, 2008

I too got a charge on my card from DRI*REG.NET. I recently bought a product called Ultra Lean Green and immediately realized it was from them that this charge appeared. I immediately called the customer care line provided on their web page (866.540.9633) and talked to a rep about canceling my order right away before any "mystery charges" were made to my account. The rep was very nice and explained that when people order stuff from them, or any other company they are charged monthly fees unless they call and cancel within 3 days of actual purchase. I don't know if many of you have recently bought from an online webpage, but DRI*REG appears to be the company that all these smaller online companies go through and that is why that pops up on your bank statement. I would recommend you call the number I gave above and talk to a service rep. I canceled my online order right away and was assured I would not receive any more charges. CALL NOW!!!

PS. Always research the product or web page you are using BEFORE you enter your information and READ ALL TERMS AND AGREEMENTS.

• Ra
      17th of Jul, 2008

I purchased software from WebCEO on 12th June 2008 using what WebCeo describe as high strength128-bit encryption provided by their merchant SWREG INC.. The entry on my Mastercard statement reads:
    Dri*Web Ceo Cardquery.Comus Foreign Amount US Dollar ...
    On the same Mastercard statement another ‘mystery’ entry appears on 29th June from the same card processing company Dri* as follows:
    Dri*Ca Pac Luxembourg Llu ...A$69.95
    Notice there is no foreign currency amount indicated, only the local Australian amount. This entry for A$69.95 is unauthorised and may indicate that a credit card skimming scam is taking place.
    The connection between the first legitimate transaction and the second unauthorised, transaction appears to be the card processing company Dri*.
    When I purchased the WebCeo software, I thought it was a US company and only discovered after the event that it is a Ukraine-based organisation. Nothing wrong with that, but having spent the last few hours investigating the fraudulent Mastercard debit, I have noticed quite a few comments on the web about scams (including credit card skimming) that can be traced back to the Ukraine. One example can be found at http://www.webceoscams.com.
    WebCeo have denied any knowledge of the second transaction, but it seems that because they used Dri* to process my payment, I have now been exposed to a scam that appears to be operating within the Dri*. So much for believing the assurance of ‘high strength encryption’ claimed by WebCeo.
    I reported the scam to Mastercard immediately and the card has been blocked and replaced, They say they will take between 5 and 8 weeks to investigate the scam which I find surprising, since many more will fall victim in the meantime.

• Pa
      17th of Oct, 2008

someone took out$81.73 out of my account and i would like it put back in my account you were not authorized to take money out of my account. WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?????

21st of Oct, 2008

Hello, this is the manager of Customer Service for Ultra Lean Green. Just letting you all know that our Customer Service hours are Monday thru Friday 8AM-5:30PM and the number is 1-866-540-9633. We do have a 30 day risk free satisfaction Guarantee. So please give us a call and any one of our representatives will be happy to assist you with anything that they can.
    Have a great day

Ultra Lean Green

• Sh
      27th of Oct, 2008

I also received this charge but had been trying to get up with Ultra Lean Green Tea customer service for over a week with no response via email or phone, before finally seeing the charge. So now I'm hoping that I can get a refund since I did ATTEMPT to cancel. Do not order even a trial from any stupid company like this. They purposely don't answer their customer service number or respond to their customer service email so that your trial period will run out and you will be charged.

• Ri
      22nd of Jan, 2009

When I went to with draw money from my checking account I received a message 'decline due to insufficient funds.' I checked my account the day before to make sure it was good to use for the next day and it was until I went to an ATM to withdraw out funds from my checking account.

I do not know who Dri*Reg.Net is and I want to know how to redeem my money back from this company.

• Be
      22nd of Jan, 2009

They did the same thing to me, but I did have 63.00 left after they took out 69.95. I have e mailed them and called them and still have not got my money back. Can't anything be done to stop this kind of thing? A law should be written to stop this.

27th of Jun, 2009

SP Beauty offers a free sample. One must give credit (debit) card information for shipping. You may check not to receive additional shipment/charges for more product (I checked this). They go ahead and charge you ($79.95). When I called SP Beauty I was told that by not checking that box I agreed to receive a different product and was charged for it (never received). My card information was stolen at the same time and used for purchase in another state (caught quickly by my bank). The charge for the product was from Dri*Reg.net on the bank statement. I asked when I called SP Beauty and was told this is the merchant company that puts charges through for SP Beauty. I think there is a criminal act by Dri*Reg.net in addition to the scam by SP Beauty.

• Dp
      13th of Jul, 2010

if you choose to take legal action; I will help