Dri*element5.com / Unauthorized charges

I have this debit from my credit that I never purchased. The bank cannot do anything until it goes thru the account.

Ed

Comments

Ma
  17th of Jun, 2009

I checked my bank account this morning and saw a debit of $39.95 from DRI*ELEMENT5.com. I have no idea who this is!! I did not authorize this transaction. I have notified my bank, and called the police. They are both investigating this. Meanwhile, my bank account is closed and I have to get a new one. This is fraud!!

St
  11th of Jul, 2009

Da
  19th of Feb, 2013

(1) Recently contacted avast and complaint about charges to my credit card for services that were never completed. The services was for {January 10, 2013} DRI*AVAST SOFTWARE, orderfind.com MN [ Reference Number #24430990BBM568PMH ] The total charges to my credit card is $99.99 for Order # 11796764944: Contacted Avast again on February 18, 2013 for the same issue and problem, at which "A MUST TRY AGAIN" and to no avail, I was told to contact the Finance Department to resolve the charges; I was provided two contact number { 877- 314 5079 and 877- 877 9362 } both are none working numbers?

(2) On October 17, 2012; Order Number #11491225944, is for services completed and a charge to my credit card of $99.99, which is satisfactory and I am please with the program.

(3) On September 29, 2012; element 5 Order Number # 425426035, charged my credit card, $19.99 for purchased of an avast Software. I can accept that charge:

(4) On January 10, 2013, I received an Email to confirm my registration, I might have missed or deleted the email by accident and also I missed the download link and license for avast Pro Antivirus; full version.
(5) Please resend element 5 order number: 425426035; The URL was only valid for a short period.