DRI Tibia Online Game / Fraudulent charge on credit card

1 WI, United States Review updated:

Starting in January of 2009, I found muliple low value charges ($25-30) appearing on a credit card with no fraud history. All have been disputed.

While I do not play only games nor purchase online services, it is possible that years ago I bought something from this firm. Therefore I am doubly concerned, someone could be using stolen credit cards to boost their scores in online games, or DRI Tibia Online Game could be illegally mining old customer credit cards, updating the expiration date, and boosting their revenues a bit.

More DRI Tibia Online Game Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ti
      29th of Apr, 2011
    DRI Tibia Online Game - Fraudulent charges

Several charges from the company on my credit card for 31.52. How do I stop it? How can I get my money back?

• Re
      29th of Jul, 2015

As of the 27/07/15 two amounts of AU$226.67 are pending to be taken out of my account (pictures attached).
    I've never used these guys and had no idea who they were until I just googled them. Naturally if the money succeeds in coming out it will be disputed and I will get it back. If these guys are legit they should look into who is using their name to fraud people. Or they should be investigated and their users should be very concerned.