[Resolved] DressLily.com / never again!

I made a biggest mistake ever when I decided to order something from DressLily. This website looked quite reputable, so I ordered 5 things! When my order finally arrived I was disgusted with the horrible quality! Things I received looked nothing like pictures, sizes also were wrong. I contacted them and demanded a full refund. Then they asked me to send them some pictures of the received clothes and measurements, which I did, but then they refused to refund me and never explained the reason. What kind of scam is that? Never again!

• Resolution statement

• DressLily.com Customer Care's Response, May 09, 2016

Dear Alice
    Thank you for your message.
    I am sorry for the frustration this has caused you and hope that this will set things right.
    We are really sorry that you did not satisfied with the items you received.
    Please kindly send me a private message stating your order number or your account email address . Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/
    We will offer you solution after we checked the detail information.
    Thank you for your continued patience and kind understanding.

Yours sincerely,