[Resolved] DressLily.com / don't waste your money

1 Shenzhen, China

This was my first experience ordering from DressLily. When I received my items I was shocked, because the quality was just horrible! I can't even describe how ugly everything looked! Clothing looked nothing like the photos on their website. I sent them an email asking for a return or exchange, but they ignored all my messages. Then I tried setting up a return myself, but their site won't work and there was no option to get in touch with anyone. Better shop somewhere else. I'm so disappointed, because I spend a lot of money and received nothing but garbage.

• Resolution statement

• DressLily.com Customer Care's Response, May 10, 2016

Dear Zoly
    We are sorry for any inconvenience.
    We are really sorry that you did not satisfied with the item you received.
    As you know, we need the detail information to check the issue and offer you better solution.
    Would you mind sending us your valid order number or email address? If we made a mistake, we would like to assist you so much therefore contact information is very important for both of us.
    Please kindly send me a private message stating your order number or your account email address . Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/

Thank you very much for your kind support in our work in advance!
    Yours Sincerely