Dreamz GK Infra / I got a perfect deal

United States Review updated:

I got a perfect DEAL with DREAMZ GK INFRA.when i visited there they have given the excellent customer service.They showed 18 new projects of them and i have chosen a Best one among them.They have very good REAL ESTATE PROPERTY FOR SALE in Bangalore.They have Good FLATS IN BANGALORE FOR SALE.Iam very Thankful to DREAMZ GK INFRA for giving me the perfect home.

Comments

5th of Apr, 2012

...another low-class Spammer!

22nd of Apr, 2012

i want to share my experience with dreamzinfra.
    infra is best just because of their hard work and their services which are given to me and to all the customers they also having 21 new projects in bangalore only.
    infra providing best offers also to their customers like 100% cash back and akshaya tritiya offers which all are very efficient for customers .
    and i got very beautiful 3 bhk flat near to electronic city.
    thanks to dreamzinfra .

• De
      12th of Mar, 2013

Hi, this is Debolina Tiwari. I am from Pune, myself and my husband had graduated from same college and joined same company in Bangalore. We are married for last 3 years and now we wanted to buy a flat in Bangalore. Initially we will buy something around 60 lacs with all the amenities, but our friend suggested on splitting the investment and buy 2 flats instead of 1 as the appreciation and flexibility will be higher and there could be rent revenue also. We liked the idea but the challenge was getting a flat around 30-35 lacs with all modern amenities in a good location. So we checked for the seconds’ sales and builders in classifieds, somehow there was one or the other gap due to which we were not able to buy anything. The same friend had suggested a new builder in Bangalore and also seem to be becoming quite popular quite fast and looked interesting and offered if we were fine we could go the coming Sunday. We were happy by his offer and obliged we visited their office in Silk-board and talked to their personnel. My friend did most of the talking on technical things etc. and we asked subsidiary questions.Overall after the discussion it was quite interesting and can be ventured into. We booked 2 apartments in the same project one over the other and plan to make a duplex so that our parents could stay with us.We were very happy with the decision and our parents were doubly happy. We are quite eagerly looking forward to move to our new house soon. Thanks.

• Su
      12th of Mar, 2013

Hi I am Suryakant, I am a Senior Project Manager in leading Indian IT firm. I have more than 12 years of experience in Bangalore and I have an own house near Bannerghatta road. I am currently living with my family here. We wanted to buy a second flat in Bangalore as it is one of the best investments today. I did not want to spend more than 25-30 lacs and I wanted to take mostly on down-payment. I identified a builder in property sites it’s called Dreamz. I identified a project from their website which was in JP Nagar and also the price was good. I thought if I mention about more down-payment I will get more discount. I talked their guys in their office and they gave me a good price I thought. I have been getting good service from them and also I see the progress on the project has been satisfactory. Regards

• Ki
      28th of Dec, 2015

Need to speak to you. Please send me your contact.

• As
      1st of Jan, 2016

hello,
    Can anyone give me more details.

Please call me 874826444