Dreamland Jewelry

Posted:

Do not buy from them

3.2
Dreamland Jewelry
I placed a trial order with this company, the same time I placed an order with two other sites. The order coming from across country arrived before I even received a response to my email from Dreamland!! It took 7 days before I even received an email from them in response to my request for status on the order. And the email I received was to inform me that one of the items on my order was out of stock!!! The order finally arrived 7 days later. 14 days to receive my order. By the way, I am in a NEIGHBORING STATE. Yes, you heard right. Calling them on phone was a nightmare. It took forever to get a live person, and each person I spoke to sounded like they were reading a script and none could tell me whether my order had left, or what the status was. They claimed that it takes 2-5 days for shipping. And supposedly that meant 2-5 days BEFORE goods are prepared for shipping. BS!

To add insult to injury, I used a promo code for free shipping and still got charged for shipping! I kept emailing them to clarify and was just given excuses about the order with the missing item was too small to qualify for the promo code when there was NO STIPULATION about order size when I received the promo code.

WILL NEVER BUY FROM THEM AGAIN!
Complaint comments Comments (104) Complaint country United States Complaint category Jewelry & Watches

Comments

N  25th of Feb, 2010 by    -1 Votes
I am experiencing the exact say issue with this sorry excuse for a "Comapny"...I wishi would have read your review beofre what i thought was placing an order with this Bulls*** company. They have withdrawn the funds from my account and have not provided wme with a tracking number or a follow up email confirming shipment. This is going on the 6 business day and havent hear s*** from these ###s. Visably Pissed
N  27th of Dec, 2016 by    +4 Votes
@Chi Guy Matt While I was recommending Dreamland Jewelry to a buyer, we found out, purely by accident that there is also a company with the website "Dreamland.com" which was selling jewelry. They are a completely different entity. I wonder if this might have something to do with the experiences being so different they're like night and day. I, personally, have had many excellent experiences with "DreamlandJewelry.com", so it's very surprising to read some of these reviews. Very confusing to me!
N  29th of Dec, 2016 by    +2 Votes
@PattPanda I just checked out the two different sites and I must say that the Dreamland.com site seems a bit more reputable. I have not looked into the BBB on this site yet, but they gave Dreamland Jewelry an F rating on their business practices. Being that both businesses basically offer the same products, I am going for Dreamland.com. Thanks so much for the information and accidental research!
N  7th of Jan, 2017 by    +5 Votes
@PattPanda I have ordered from Dreamland Jewelry to and this is very confusing. I have had no issues from them. I been very satisfied. You can't make everybody happy at some point people will never be satisfied.
N  8th of Jan, 2017 by    +1 Votes
@PattPanda Um... PattPanda- this nonsense about ANOTHER Dreamland website is complete BS, and you know it. Dreamland.com is NOT a retail website. They don't sell anything, let alone jewelry. It is a 'clearinghouse' website, kind of like Google, that refers users to OTHER websites, but the content is DREAM (like a sleeping dream) related and has NOTHING at all to do with jewelry. The Dreamland.com website was created in 1997, so... your 'confusion' about the similar websites is complete horse***t. Good job for accidently exposing DreamlandJewelry.com for exactly what it is. People really should steer REALLY clear of DreamlandJewerly.com. Buyer BEWARE !
N  28th of Jan, 2017 by    +3 Votes
@Quadena Rhodes I have been ordering from Dreamland Jewelry from quite a while and I have had no problems the jewelry is beautiful, and any time I have e-mailed them I get a answer within 2 days. very satisfied
N  28th of Jan, 2017 by    +1 Votes
@191923 Wow. You are quite as nasty #####! No Wonder they can't satisfy you. You are a nasty miserable cow! 😁
N  3rd of Apr, 2017 by    +1 Votes
@Chi Guy Matt Well I have had nothing but good luck and praise on my jewelry from dreamland jewelry. There are many beautiful and artfully designs to choose from. Some of you people just need to have patience.
N  23rd of Apr, 2017 by    +2 Votes
@191923 I have been ordering from Dreamland Jewelry for many years never once have I ever had any problems with them. Well, that is not true once they sent the wrong size, but working with their customer service that problem was promptly solved to my satisfaction. I have also worked in retail and I have met many customer like you who try to scam companies to try and get something more out of them than what is fair.
N  11th of May, 2017 by    +2 Votes
@Chi Guy Matt I have ordered from Dreamland Jewelry for a few years now... I have so far never had a problem... Their jewelry has been authentic .925 sterling silver as advertised... As I read the two of you guys - ordered and the item later stated OUT OF STOCK...
If an item is out of stock the website won't let you order that item. I am a retail Boutique, I order from several vendors, I so far have not experience any problems with Dreamland Jewelry, and my customers have not expressed any concerns with their purchases from me. The shipping usually takes around 1 - 2 weeks which is normal for such a large company to work up orders & get them in the mail, then the postal carrier is most likely the reason that it is taking longer than expected...
N  14th of Jul, 2017 by    +1 Votes
@Quadena Rhodes I have ordered more then a dozen time from Dreamland jewelry and never once had an issue
N  5th of Sep, 2017 by    +1 Votes
@debra french it does happen even with very reputable dealers. in 20 years i have had it happen twice. it is bound to happen.
N  17th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@PattPanda I too have had nothing but possitive experiences with dreamlandjewelry.com.
Everything ships to me right away. Very pleased!
N  29th of Apr, 2010 by    +6 Votes
Dreamland Jewelry seems ok. Got my order right and on time. Guess I'm in luck then.
D  2nd of Nov, 2010 by     Best Advice +23 Votes
I've probably placed about 15 orders with them over the last few years. I've never had a problem.
N  24th of Nov, 2010 by    +9 Votes
Need a info for exchange some jewerly .. thanks a appreciate ur help
D  30th of Nov, 2010 by    +12 Votes
NO PROBLEMS FROM ME ~~FAST SHIPPING GOOD PRODUCT.
A  6th of Dec, 2010 by    +2 Votes
this company is horrible, i never received my product and i got the same thing from them when i called, sorry!?!?!? They claim it was delivered and said it was not thier fault if i didnt get it. They pretty much blamed it on me and said it was my responsiblity to be checking the mail. Well i check my mail every day, they need to stand by there shipping company or they need to ship differntly. guess it time to dispute with my Credit card.
N  7th of May, 2017 by    +1 Votes
@ReneeMor It truly is the responsibility of the purchaser to dispute items not received with the shipping company and credit card company. Where I work, once it leaves our warehouse, we sign it over to a shipper. It now becomes their responsibility. That's just the way it works.
A  11th of Dec, 2010 by    +7 Votes
They've got the lowest prices around. They sell silver chains for $3.00 that other websites sell for $15 or $20. I make jewelry, and I've been buying silver chains from them for a long time to use with my pendants. Very high quality, and usually very fast shipping. I've never had a problem.
N  27th of Dec, 2016 by    +4 Votes
@Jen3423 My experiences with them have been excellent, also. I have received multiple orders from them- always exactly correct and very quickly.
A  25th of Dec, 2010 by    +6 Votes
I purchased three necklaces and one of them broke. I was told to return the one that was broken. I still am waiting for an exchange. I sent this item on 12/01/2010... It is 24 days out and have not recieved the necklace.
This necklace was a Flat Marina 22" necklace and cost me $22.00... I am not very happy., I just e-mailed them today... BE CAREFUL WHEN PURCHASING WITH THIS COMPANY...mig
D  8th of Jan, 2011 by    +5 Votes
i always had a good experience with dreamland
N  13th of Oct, 2012 by    0 Votes
I had a problem with my last order with them. A roll of silver wire was missing in the package and I email them three four times and had no response and there was no way to get somebody answer their phone ( I live in Canada). Finally my husband wrote a serious
Complaint for me and after that I received the missing item. However I hadn't get any verbal response from them ever. I think the attitude is irresponsible. For an online company, letting their customer feeling insecure is not very clever, I hope they will improve in the future. By the way, I also had a broken silver bail in my shipment. This company should check their goods before ship!
N  28th of Nov, 2012 by    +2 Votes
i have just recieved my order asilver necklace i am very happy with it it only took 2 weeks to get to australia regards helen
N  28th of Nov, 2012 by    +3 Votes
i have just recieved my order a silver necklace I am very happy with it IT only took 2 weeks to get to Australia
regards helen
N  29th of Nov, 2012 by    +4 Votes
I have been dealing with Dreamland Jewelry for years, and have not once had a problem with their service.
N  20th of Feb, 2013 by    +5 Votes
Ive placed two orders with them. Both arrived extremely fast. I'm in Australia and my second order arrived within one week! I responded to an email that had a promo code for a free pendant, i claimed it and also found three toe rings under $5 each. The pendant is fantastic quality! Ive seen simliar pieces for over $50! The toe rings are fantastic too. My first order was silver chain bought by the metre, the chain arrived with a knot in it I couldn't not untangle, it was actually fused together. I never got around to complaining about it.
D  14th of Jun, 2013 by    +2 Votes
I might be new to dreamland Jewelry, but I have already ordered lease 5 to 6 times, and EVERYTIME, I have been very shocked with how fast I got my items. Also I have loved all I got, says Sterling, and have not turned any color as some do if they are cheap price. Besides everything else, the price for the merchandise is wonderful. I always will be buying from them.. They are wonderful..
N  4th of Dec, 2013 by    +5 Votes
I placed 2 small orders recently.. 2 Rhodium Silver Chains .. a box & a snake .. both 1mm ... the pendant & earrings were free for placing an order (sign up for email its worth it) so for the $5 shipping u get something ...very fast shipping & very nice pieces... I just placed another order for over $50 based on my recent orders ...the snake seems more sturdy & perfect for pendants (my opinion) I pulled on the box & it seems sturdy but im buying for young girls so I think ill stick with the snake... spring ring vs claw clasp
N  5th of Dec, 2013 by    +9 Votes
i love dreamland jewelry...never have a problem...i just received an order just the other day...and getting ready to order again...
N  4th of Feb, 2014 by    +1 Votes
I was just wondering why one of my chain turn dark even in it's box, is it possible that my chain was just plated ?
Not very happy, I think that it is metal plated.
N  24th of Apr, 2014 by    +1 Votes
I have purchased twice from Dreamland and the quality for the price is excellent. The chains I have noticed have been small for 14 inch chains and that for the rings you do have to size up one size. If you wear a 7 you need an eight. Chain if you want it in a 14 inch you have to go for 20 inch because the size will be for a "childs neck" (or fit like a tight choker).

Other than that it has arrived on time maybe a day earlier and I live in Ohio.
N  24th of Jun, 2014 by    +7 Votes
Zaturn,
I have items that I have bought from Kay Jewelers that are sterling silver, but they have also tarnished or turned dark as you said while in the box. They told me it has something to do with humidity. Clean it with plain toothpaste, the cheap kind will work make sure its the white kind and not the gel, and that should clean it up for you. Hope that helps. And I love Dreamland, no complaints so far.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree

Dreamland Jewelry Logo Dreamland Jewelry
Customer Care Service
6433 Topanga Canyon Blvd.
Suite 569