Dragonplay Texas Holdem Games / Nonstop Screen Lock up Problems

MN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 612 619 0464

I have been playing Dragonplay Texas Holdem Online Games since Dec. Of 2010.  Ever since that day, I along with other players have nonstop the game screen locking up of the game while playing. I have sent in and have documentation for AT LEAST  a hundred written in complaints about this.

The company Dragonplay, have been complete JERKS about their problems. At first they told me to document the game, time and to send in specific details on the problems and they would reimburse me for my losses. I did this and they than REFUSED TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT INCLUDING REIMBURSING ME MY CHIPS TO PLAY.  I HAVE SUBMITTED 300K TO PLAY A TOURNAMENT AT LEAST 25 TIMES AND LOST BECAUSE IT LOCKS UP AND BOOTS ME OUT OF THE TOURNAMENT.  THIS IS COSTING ME ALOT IF MONEY AND IS A SCAM BECAUSE THEY WON'T DO A THING ABOUT IT.

This is a PAY TO PLAY SITE AND PLAYERS DO NOT WIN REAL
MONEY BUT CHIPS TO PLAY.  BECAUSE OF THIS, THEY ARE OBLIGATED TO REIMBURSE THE PLAYERS THAT WRITE IN AND DETAIL THEIR LOSSES DUE TO THEIR SERVER/SOFTWARE PROBLEMS.   THEY DON'T!  ACTUALLY, THEY COULD CARE LESS.  THEY HAVE NOT BOTHERED TO TRY AND FIX THESE PROBLEMS BECAUSE THEY MAKE MORE MONEY BY NOT FIXING THESE CONSTANT SCREEN RELOADING AND SCREEN LOCK UP PROBLEMS.

I HAVE WON MANY HANDS AND BEFORE IT AWARDS THE WIN, MY SCREEN LOCKS UP AND BOOTS ME OUT OF THE GAME OR THE TOURNAMENT.  IN ADDITION,   THE TIMERS WHICH ALLOW A PLAYER 20 Seconds to bet, get booted off of the game if a player before them uses their complete 20 seconds to bet or to fold a hand.  Many times, this locks up the game and than the next player will only have 3 seconds to bet. If you don't bet extremely fast,   it will fold a player out of the game forfeiting their wins.

ALL OF THESE DETAILS HAVE BEEN SUBMITTED BY ME TO THE COMPANY THINKING THEY WERE USING MY DETAILS TO RESOLVE THE PROBLEMS.  THINK AGAIN!  THEY HAVE NOT DONE A DAMN THING. I HAVE AN ATTORNEY THAT HAS REVIEWED THIS AND BECAUSE IT IS A PAY FOR PLAY SITE, THEY NEED TO REIMBURSE US PLAYERS FOR OUR LOSSES IF SUBMITTED TO THEM. THEY JUST REFUSE TO DO THIS AND NOW BLAME THEIR PROBLEMS ON THE PLAYERS PHONES.  THE OLD "BLAME THE VICTIM" GAME. THEY ARE NOT TAKING ANY RESPONSIBILITY EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE ADMITTED THEY ARE HAVING THESE CONNECTIVITY, SCREEN LOCK UPS AND RELOADING PROBLEMS IN THE PAST.

I AM DISABLED AND I LIKE PLAYING THE GAME BUT IT IS EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING TO DEAL WITH A COMPANY (DRAGONPLAY) THAT DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS.   MANY PLAYERS HAVE THE SAME PROBLEMS AND THEY HAPPEN MULTIPLE TIMES PER DAY TO US ALL.  THIS IS NOTHING LESS THAN AN ONLINE SCAM THAT TAKES OUR MONEY BUT DOES NOT SUPPORT THEIR PRODUCT.

I AM LOOKING INTO PURSUING ACTION AGAINST THIS COMPANY.THEY CONTINUE TO RIP OFF THEIR PLAYERS EVERY DAY. I HAVE EVERYTHING WELL DOCUMENTED AS I'VE BEEN INSTRUCTED TO DO BY OUTSIDE SOURCES.

FROM:
A VERY FRUSTRATED AND ANGRY PLAYER FOR DRAGONPLAY TEXAS HOLDEM GAMES.

Pj

Comments

• Pj
      24th of Mar, 2012

I have had the same problems and think Dragonplay should be investigated for Fraud. Be sure and look at other Dragonplay complaints on this site. They all say the same thong. Who can we contact to have them investigated? Anyone know? They should not be able to rip us off like they are.

13th of Jul, 2012

I have the same problem and the same issue I complained about regarding a rude, abusive guest that they have yet to resolve. Their application seems to me, rigged. One day you can win with anything and next day you lose lose lose until you have to purchase. Money is involved and they're getting rich while making us angry. It's true they want you to document time and room but does not reimburse, instead they tell you its your phone. Which I find ###!