DR WILLIAM GINZBURG, DDS / UNETHICAL BILLINGS

1 Marina del Rey, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 310-821-2611

PEOPLE BEWARE OF DR WILLIAM GINZBURG'S OFFICE IN MARINA DEL REY, CA. HE HAS ANOTHER OFFICE TOO ON I THINK SEPULVEDA AND NATIONAL IN CULVER CITY, CA. THEY DO BOGUS BILLINGS AND AVOID YOU. THEY TELL YOU SERVICES ARE NOT COVERED THROUGH YOUR NETWORK PPO AND THEY BILL THOSE SERVICES AND GET REIMBURSED, THEN THEY WANT TO HOLD YOU RESPONSIBLE FOR THE BALANCE OUTSIDE THE CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT. PEOPLE SEEM TO BE TELLING ME THIS ABOUT THIS OFFICE...TO BAD THEY DIDN'T TELL BEFORE I WENT THERE.

Cy

Comments

• Fe
      28th of May, 2009

my family had the best dental experience in dr Ginzburgs officess..very competent and pleasant

28th of May, 2009

my family had the best dental experience with dr.GINZBURG and his staff...very pleasant and resonably priced

28th of May, 2009

dr.GINZBURG made my smile perfect...he did 12 veneers and now i get lots of complements from all my friends...

his staff made me feel very comfortable...i reccomend their serveces to all!!!

28th of May, 2009

people that dont know how dental insurences work...always tend to complain that they are being overcharged...completely not true...just check out dr, GINZBURGS OFFICES and you will be HAPPY AND SATISFIED

• Ca
      29th of May, 2010

I picked them from my list of dentists and have been appauled by there tactics. This dental office is a USED CAR LOT with white coats. The tried to overcharge me by over doubled and lied about required procedures.
    Now they are trying to bill me for missing appointments I never made. These people are money hungry dishonest cheats and liars !

• Sm
      5th of May, 2011

DO NOT GO HERE. I am a dentist that used to work here. Very unethical place with very ### work being done. Only care about money.

• Al
      13th of Jun, 2011

Dr. Ginzburg and Dr. Konviser lure patients into their offices on sepulveda and mindanao way through discount coupons for zoom advertisements, then they insist on treating the new patients with unnecessary procedures before conducting the zoom treatment. They are incompetent and they double charge the insurance companies with fraudulent procedures. They are being investigated by the California dental Board and delta dental insurance co.

• Jx
      8th of Dec, 2012

Awful experience at this office. Reception staff is very rude as are the revolving dentists. I have hardly ever seen the same employees twice. They tried to charge me $300 for a procedure that is covered by my insurance. They also were going to have the hygienist perform it when it is supposed to be done by a doctor! Out of the blue, I also was told I had probably had TMJ (I never mentioned any symptoms.) but could easily be helped by mouth guards that happened to be an out of pocket cost! They also routinely tried to charge me for cleanings covered under my plan! DO NOT go to this office unless you like verbal abuse and spending money on unneeded work!

• Ca
      6th of Aug, 2013

I have had great experience with them. Of course on the first visit they came in with a laundry list of things I could purchase after looking at my teeth, retainer, crown, biteguard etc. There was no pressure it was just a list which is fine. They are a business and like any business they try to upsell. My only issue with them is waiting. Sometimes 25-30 minutes after my scheduled time, after I have rushed to get there on time.

24th of Jul, 2014

Shysters who can't even install crowns properly. Worst and most painful dental experience of my life.

1st of Apr, 2015

thank god, i was fortunate enough to have read the comments from previous customers. I will not be going to W. Ginzberg's place of practice. The consumers should vote by not going to such shysters/auto salesmen with white gowns. Yes, one or two positive comments are just a fluke or may even be Ginzberg's friend who doing a personal favor for him. Too many negative feedbacks by the customers, not a good indicator of medical service. Again, I will not be going to his practice.

• Tr
      12th of May, 2015

Ginzburg is a bonafide crook. He billed for the whole job upfront to my credit card then totally dodged me for months. He canceled appointments left and right, constant revolving door of staff who are rude and incompetent. This guy simply should be practicing dentistry and if enough people start complaining, he won't be.

• Ti
      5th of Nov, 2015

He got me for 16, 000.00 in 2005 never finished the work likes to pull teeth without anesthetic. Long story short he screwed 35 people out of money, never completed the work. Implants fell out, pain killer he didn't like to use. This is one sadistic mother. Only recommend him to someone you HATE.

You will be sorry if you go there.

• Ti
      5th of Nov, 2015

One more thing, He was sued to get money back. However he went bankrupt and you know the rest.

19th of Jul, 2016

I found this dentist in the United Healthcare directory. I had crowns made. It took over 45 days to install them. The office staff refused to give me a Saturday appointment despite there being Saturday appointments offered on their voice mail and on the door. The staff including a woman named Nina were beyond rude and lied about their services. I made the mistake of using CareCredit who paid them in full before the job was complete. I had to call Syncrony Bank and file a complaint. I canceled half my dental order and wanted another dentist to install the crowns but they did not want to complete the work of another dentist so I was stuck. Dr. Ginzberg said he knew nothing to the horrible customer service and when I said I reported him to CareCredit and United Healthcare he laughed it off saying he has been the the UHC directory for 26 years. As a consumer, this dentist and CareCredit took the power of complaining away from me. They would not refund my money and the bank deflected saying they were just the bank. This was the WORST DENTAL EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. DO NOT GO TO DR. GINZBERG unless you want to be RIPPED OFF!!!

• Zo
      19th of Jan, 2017

@Jay Klapperman I am exactly as a same situation with you. Now I am being victimized emotionally, financially, what to do and powerless against this. How can I get at least my refund back.