Dr. Michael Gray - Cosmetic Surgeon / Stop the complaints, he's great

1 West Bloomfield, MI, United States Review updated:

So he talks fast? That doesn't mean he isn't a great doctor and cosmetic surgeon. I often judge a doctor’s office by their staff – first impressions and last impressions. These folks are knowledgeable. I have had some work by other types of surgeons, and understand they are fast talking, busy people. So I rely on their support staff to answer questions about process and payment. Dr. Gray’s office staff was helpful and professional . Dr. Gray also called me to make sure my surgical outcome was fine too.

Ma
Dec 29, 2014

Comments

15th of Jan, 2015
    Dr. Michael Gray - Cosmetic Surgeon - Skilled
    Michigan Cosmetic Surgery Center
    West Bloomfield

Dr. Gray is the top surgeon in Michigan. Many of these comments below are of a personal nature. It leads me to believe that his competition is posting these. His office is packed every day of the week and many of these patients are repeats. What does that tell you?

3rd of Jan, 2018

@John Simmons2 His competition are not the ones posting complaints. They are real people with bad results

4th of Feb, 2015
    Dr. Michael Gray - Cosmetic Surgeon - My ugly scar
    Michigan Cosmetic Surgery Center
    West Bloomfield

I had a horrible scar on my wrist and Dr. Gray was able to have it completely removed. It's invisible now thanks to his Therascar.

6th of Oct, 2016

I was also a patient of So called Dr. Gray. He was awful and so was all his staff but 1 nurse. If something goes wrong he turns things around to try to blame you. Saying I didn't follow all his directions, really? Did he come home with me to see that? His hour glass tummy tuck is awful unless you want a scar going almost all around your body. He don't know how to make a belly button. He is very rude, extremely argumentative, and unprofessional. I wish I would have looked at reviews before choosing him as my Dr.