Dollywood / filing a complaint on a worker named kathy.
This happened at DollyWood monday May 15th the worker named KATHY working the bumper cars just looked at my son without measuring him and said he couldn't ride the ride. She was very rude to my son and my family. My son is four we measured him ourselves his head touched the yellow and that means he was tall enough to ride. She still said no. We told her he wasn't even riding alone that he was riding with his uncle. She still hatefully said no. I have no clue what this old woman's problem was but she did not like my child he is four years old never done nothing to that woman. All my son wanted to do was ride the bumper cars with his uncle. I would like for her to be wrote up or fired. Kathy's behavior was unacceptable, rude, and unfriendly.
More Dollywood Complaints & Reviews
- Dollywood - unfair treatment 
- Dollywood - terrible employers 
- Dollywood - discrimination
- Dollywood - injured on amusement park ride 
- Dollywood - rude employees 
- Dollywood Pigeon Forge TN - rides
- Dollywood - show security
- Dollywood - miss lillian's restaurant
- Dollywood - person that does the rides.
- Dollywood - splash country food service