Ditech.com / awful company
I'm going to try to be brief because I have just finished writing a long letter to them...now trying to find the names of their executives online is proving frustrating, but I'll get there.
It started with me sending a fax of my proof of insurance. Someone must have misplaced my paperwork and that's where the snowball begins. Since that day in August, I have spoken with approximately 4 people, received an e-mail reply from 1, received more letters and analyzes than I can count and they have taken money out, put it back in, sent me disbursement checks, reanalyzed my account, but it appears that no one knows what they are doing. One person tells me the problem is fixed, then I get more letters, and a call from collections, so obviously the problem is not fixed.
The point is, rather than be nice and put my account back to where it was before one of their employees misplaced my paperwork, they continue to move things around, and the end result is that even though my taxes went down my a few hundred dollars, and I was promised my payment would go down $20 a month, I now receive a letter that all those 'overage' disbursement checks they sent me have now created a 'SHORTAGE' and I now will have to make payments of $14 more than what I originally started with. I think the workers are inept and I am tired of being punished for their numerous mishandling of my account.
More Ditech.com Complaints & Reviews
- GreenTree Servicing LLC. - Subprime lending fraud 
- Green Tree Servicing - Unethical business practices; Illegal collection activities 
- Green Tree Servicing - Scam and fraud 
- Greentree Servicing - Scams, Unprofessional behavior 
- Greentree Servicing - Awful company 
- Ditech - mortgage servicer
- Green Tree Servicing LLC - Customer Service/Claims failure
- GreenTree - no bills sent for 3mos. to my address
- GreenTree - harassment and overpaid
- www.greentreeservicing.com - They took fake charge from me without my agreement