Disney Store at Smithhaven Mall, NY / cast members
This evening I took my 15 month old daughter into the disney store at smithhaven mall, lake grove new york, so she can pick out a stuffed animal to bring home. While she was walking she tripped and fell, hitting her face on the corner of a wood colomn where there is an activity table and tv. The welt, and black and blue came instantly right above her eye brow, she was hysterically crying. Now what concerned me the most of all this is not one of your cast members asked if she was ok, and There were two of them at the register two feet away. I always thought Disney was a family place and a reputable name, I was so disappointed that my daughters injury was brushed off without a care for her well being. It makes me think twice about shopping at disney again
More Disney Store at Smithhaven Mall, NY Complaints & Reviews
- Disney Store - bad service 
- Disney Store - 'complaint on disney system error of double billing (correction by crediting) causing customer cash loss
- Disney Store - lack of mickey's memories
- Disney Store - store opening "ceremony" giving out the key is discriminating!!!
- The Disney Store - delivery failure
- Disney Store - bags
- Disney Store - designer doll lottery
- Disney Store - the selection of the jasmine designer doll 
- Disney Store - nyc times square store.
- Disney Store - disney mickey backpack