Disney Movie Club / no id given

i just clicked on "get membership" and put my info thinking i would get a total and confirmation #. i didnt get anything. if $ comes outof my acct i am screwed. i didnt even get an id. can anyone help me?

Kc

Comments

• Bi
      12th of Aug, 2010

The Disney Movie Club (DMC) is committing a serious scam!!!
    They intentionally lure you to join their membership for FREE, and get the first 4 movies at discount. But what they hide from you is that you have to buy their other movies at REGULAR price (over priced, of course) before you can get rid if it.
    This is a generous business idea to reach into people’s wallets!!! I can not believe that Disney, with its reputation, would base its revenue on such a lame business.
    Technically, yeah, DMC is doing nothing wrong. It makes up its own rules, and reach out for you. All you need to do is to fall into their trap. However, as many people have been complaining, this is a serious scam that can catch people out of their guard. Who would think that Disney would set up a trap like this?
    I have cancelled the credit card I used to join the club. DMC didn’t spell out that they would store my credit card information. If everything about the membership itself stays on the edge of a crime, this definitely falls to the other side. All merchandise would ask for your permission to store your credit card information explicitly. But DMC does NOT!
    Well, I think they have great lawyers so they can spell anything legal.
    Anyway, this is the DMC. Shame On You!!!

• Dm
      15th of Aug, 2011

Hello!
    If anyone has a question or concern about the Disney Movie Club, I am the Member Advocate and I am here to help! Please email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com or give me a call at 800-459-7002.
    Priscilla