Disney Movie Club / movie returned

About six months ago I received a notice in my mail box stating I had a package. When I went to the counter to receive I asked the Postal Clerk if the package was from Disney Movie Club, giving her some other information as well. She said yes it seemed to be. So I asked her if she would write "Rejected" on the package and return it. I watched as she did as I requested and then left. I have since explained that I never received this movie, I contacted them last November about another issue and explained then that I never even touched this movie but had it returned. Now, they have turned me over to a collection agency for collection on an Item I never even received. I have tried very hard to get my credit score up and now they are destroying it over an item I never touched and there is no number you can call to try to resolve these problems unless you have a Disney Rewards Credit Card, which I don't have and never will. Stay away from this company unless you want heartache and headache, or unless you want to pay for movies every month for the rest of your life. By the way, they're movies are cheaper at wal-mart anyway.

N  4th of Mar, 2009 by
by putting return to sender on any kind of package does not guarantee it to get back to the correct place.
N  30th of Oct, 2009 by
el mes de septiembre recibimos 2 paquetes con las peliculas mary poppins y petes dragon, pero las regresamos porque hasta hora me las cobran si ya no las tengo las mandaron con el nombre de juan carlos galeana y erika balbuena por favor pueden regresarme este mensaje al correo electronico es galeanajuancarlos@yahoo.com. las peliculas las mandamos por correo
N  12th of Aug, 2010 by
The Disney Movie Club (DMC) is committing a serious scam!!!
They intentionally lure you to join their membership for FREE, and get the first 4 movies at discount. But what they hide from you is that you have to buy their other movies at REGULAR price (over priced, of course) before you can get rid if it.
This is a generous business idea to reach into people’s wallets!!! I can not believe that Disney, with its reputation, would base its revenue on such a lame business.
Technically, yeah, DMC is doing nothing wrong. It makes up its own rules, and reach out for you. All you need to do is to fall into their trap. However, as many people have been complaining, this is a serious scam that can catch people out of their guard. Who would think that Disney would set up a trap like this?
I have cancelled the credit card I used to join the club. DMC didn’t spell out that they would store my credit card information. If everything about the membership itself stays on the edge of a crime, this definitely falls to the other side. All merchandise would ask for your permission to store your credit card information explicitly. But DMC does NOT!
Well, I think they have great lawyers so they can spell anything legal.
Anyway, this is the DMC. Shame On You!!!

Disney Movie Club Logo Disney Movie Club