Dirt Devil / Awful quality product

I spent 153.00 dollars on a dirt devil reaction with on/off roll brush and it sux and i replaced it three times and they now won't take it back so I am fighting for a refund!!! screw you dirt devil!!! It is not right that they cant just give me a different vacuum with out the stupid brush switch!!! I still have 2 years on the warranty too!!! And I will bug them every day if I have to, to get my money back!!! To everyone out there do not get this type of vacuum, really i had a 40.00 one that worked great and lasted 4 years with no problems!!!

Va

Comments

• Je
      21st of Nov, 2008

I too bought a Dirt Devil vacuum cleaner and it's horrible. The handle release popped off and broke with no reason, shortly afterwards the suction power went down to nothing (I even checked for any obstructions, etc.) and then it began over-heating. It smells like it's going to catch fire after 1 minute of turning it on.

I wrote to DirtDevil and explained the situation... not one response. So, in addition to a horrible product, their customer service (or lack thereof) is less than acceptable.

I'll be reporting them to the BBB this AM. 7 days of waiting for a response is sufficient enough.

I'm going back to Hoover.