Direct Buy / Franchise closes!
In September of 2011, I received an email informing me that Direct Buy of Fairfield County had lost their franchise after only 6 months after signing up and paying the $5000. They "graciously" offered to transfer our membership to a club that was more than an hour from our house. My wife and I NEVER would have signed up with a club so far away from where we lived. When I contacted the corporate office I was told, "Fairfield DirectBuy is privately owned and operated franchise. They own your contract and you will need to contact them at [protected] for assistance." Clearly since they were going out of business, this was a "screw you" response. There was never any mention that we were at risk of losing our membership fee due to a franchise going out of business. This is a company I would NEVER do business with again, and I warn all of the readers of this post the same.
More Direct Buy Complaints & Reviews
- Direct Buy Membership - Poorly run business and a rip off! 
- Direct Buy - Class action lawsuit info 
- DirectBuy - 30-Day Trial Membership 
- Direct Buy - Awful everything 
- DirectBuy - Avoiding to deal with DirectBuy! 
- Direct Buy - Total scam! 
- Direct Buy Auto Warranty - Deception and false advertisement 
- Direct Buy - Clear scam 
- Direct Buy - Cabinets 
- Direct Buy - contract scam