Direct Auto Insuranceextra money taken without permission or reasoning.

I have already made a complaint with this company. I have called every number given by the company, & have yet to get a call back. This company is a straight up joke! I will nvr give them another dime of my money. The last manager I talked to just laughed & made a mockery of my money missing. I've sent screenshots & all yet I am just making this all up they say.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Senatobia, MS I will nvr deal with this again, I can tell you that! I'm waiting to hear from the bbb on the complaint I made against this company as well. Why is it so hard to get my money back???!!! I was charged an off-the-wall amount to begin with, after paying my bill. Scam!! Worst company ever. I hope you go out of business. It's clear in the pics that two completely different amounts came out on the same date! [censor]!

Direct Auto Insurance
Direct Auto Insurance

Ca
Jul 31, 2017

Comments

• Ar
      Jul 22, 2018

Attn: For all the ones that has been wronged via Direct General. Good news; you may have up to five, yes 5 years to get your claims heard.
    1st. Contact your local city small claims office, to file a small claims suit to get the ball rolling.
    2nd. Let them know, we the people are no longer taking their crap. All insurance companies: Delay, Denie and Defend, it’s their golden rule. Bottom line until we the people stand up and speak up, hold them accountable, Direct General will continue to do what they do best. Bleed us out of our money that lawfully ours on our claims.
    3. Once you file the simple start forward small claims complaint, pay the small fees, serve it upon them. Good thing is, the major big shot lawyers that defend them are not allowed in small claims court. That's right, it’s you against them and a fair Judge that is there to listen to what you have to say.
    4. Make sure the court clerk’s office have your correct contact information:
    cell number, home or business address. Once you file your claim in small claims court, make sure you ask for a court date. The courts normally will assign you one once the case is assigned to a judge. But you can also ask for one. Most times; the clerks can tell you when your court date is and whom the judge is assigned to hear your matter.
    The cost to file a small claims court action is very small considering your amounts your owed and may be awarded.
    Be sure to not miss your court date, and if Direct General fails to show, simple as for a DEFAULT JUDGEMENT.YOU WIN.