Dinkleboo / Personalised Gifts
Paid for a promotional discount code on Groupon for a Personalised Christmas Book from Dinkleboo. Thought it'd be great for my daughter. Entered requested details on Dinkleboo & entered discount code which was accepted. Then they're website crashed & shows a page error. I retry later only to find my discount code is now Invalid. Contacted the company only to be told the code has been used so it's now invalid & have to pay full price! How can it be used when no order was paid for or even placed thanks to their website failure??? Now apparently it's all my fault, I must have entered the code wrong, I must have selected the wrong item, I must have magically crashed their website too! A quick Google search & lots of others are experiencing the same problem. Funny how they're website works if you don't use a voucher code & go to pay full price but the second you try a voucher code this company s Rees you over. Steer clear of these scammers!!!
More Dinkleboo Complaints & Reviews
- Dinkleboo.com - The rep was rude and threatened me 
- Dinkleboo - Run away from them
- Dinkleboo.com - Awful stickers. Don't buy.
- Dinkleboo - Customer service is ridiculous!
- Dinkleboo.com - Seller affirmed that he hasn't received money for the shipping, but it was lie
- Dinkleboo - cot blanket
- Dinkleboo - service
- Dinkleboo - Where is my order?
- Dinkleboo - personalised stockings 
- Dinkleboo - 54"x72" collage blanket