Dillard's / flagrant actions of colege-station store manager

1 1504 Harvey RoadCollege Station, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 979-764-0014

We have become convinced that dealing openly and directly with the facts about this store manager is a matter of urgency for us all. The intellectual difference between right and wrong does not bring on the emotional sirens and flashing blue lights for her that it does for the rest of us. Without the slightest bit of blip of guilt or remorse this person continues to destroy human lives. But not to care at all about the effects of her actions on employees .

Conscience is our omniscient taskmaster, setting the rules for actions and meting out emotional punishments when we break the rules. This person does not have a conscience. The ability to reason or act as a normal human being is beyond anything she has ever shown in College-Station, Texas. We truly believe she has an empty hole in her psyche, where there should be the most evolved of all humanizing function. She is not an ordinary bully. She is a sociopath with the blood lust, and opportunity to destroy with intimidation all of us at Dillard's in College-Station, Texas. She falls into sulky and rageful moods we can not begin to understand. She has ensconce herself in a niche where she has control over a group of people and attempts to ruin employees and simply steamroll over groups who are dependent, helpless and vulnerable. This satisfies her desire for power. Other times she will pursue you with a cold calculating passion that tolerates none of the moral code of conduct associated with being a conscience human being.

Lu

Comments

30th of Sep, 2008

I also worked at the Dillard's store in College-Station. The above information is so true at this store. Many, many people have left due to the harsh treatment by this store manager. I worked in the junior department for approximately a year. This last year of going to A&M and dealing with this persons raging fits was too much for me . When I graduate in December O8, I have made a commitment to go back and see her disgusting red face. And say: "Howdy, remember me" "I no longer have to see your "Grubby" and "Disgusting Face" "Your "Growl" don't work No-more. Long live the Texas A&M Aggies!!

30th of Nov, 2008

look like all managers same.

• Ab
      28th of Nov, 2010

You think she was awful, the new store manager is even worse. How she gets away with not following directives, firing ten people in a week- but keeping the ones that don't even know how to do markdowns/steal from the company- I will never understand.