Digi TelecommunicationsI got a call from digi when this morning

This morning I got one call from digi, the person say he is from digi centre of sibu.
He told me the digi centre will be sue my father in 48 hours. I ask him about what's the problem of my father. The guy say there is a number [protected] that under my father name, and it got a postpaid payment above two thousands with acc. number [protected] is not yet to pay and now the digi say that number is a blacklist number and digi will sue my father in 48 hours. But I'm so wonder, the number we never hear it before and never saw it too, we live in Selangor and my father also never register that number with his IC too, why the number is under my father's name?How come the number can be apply and using by other person that without my father own signature? We never use that number and also don't know about it too. Why the guy can say the digi will be sue my father in 48 hours? And why the guy say he is called from digi centre in sibu but why not the digi centre from Selangor?It's so curious. I told that guy we never knew the number and never use it too.But he keep saying now the number is under my father's name and the digi is ready to sue my father if we don't have any action for this case.And the end, the guy say if we really don't have use that number and also don't know it then he want us go to police station to make a report for it, and also go to Pesuruhjaya Sumpah to make an Akaun Sumpah to report that problem. He say after make that two reports then go the digi centre near by us to give them the reports and the IC printing paper to solve this problem. Should I believe it or not? and if It's the truth I also want to complaint you guys too because why the digi can apply the number that without my father own signature and now want us to pay the payment or you guys want to sue my father in 48 hours? This not our problem, it's your guys problem!How can you guys say want to sue my father that we never know that number and why the number can be under my father that without his own signature? Please give us a explain for this problem, if you guys really want to sue my father, we also can sue digi too because you guys are got mistake and make we felt so worry about this matter! I hope you guys can show me the prove and explain to us why the number can be under my father name but without his signature by him? Hope you guys can give us a good answer, thank you.

Yu