Diet Max / Charges to my credit card

1 2B Wollombi Road, Rutherford, New South Wales, Australia Review updated:
Phone: 0249326967

On the 24th Oct, 2010 I was offered a free sample of their weight loss tables with only the cost of postage I also took the Product Ultimate Diet Premium package at a cost of $59.65 for which I had for a 1 month trial period. On the 21st Nov. 2010 I sent them an email to cancel this and get a refund and I have had no response to this email. I have also been charged an amount of $76.04 plus international transaction fees to my credit card and I have no idea what this is for. I don't know what my next step should be so I am hoping that I can get some assistance through this complaints board.

Comments

• Co
      6th of Dec, 2010

Read https://www.complaintsboard.com.au

there is a thread regardding this, and how to avoid them taking money from your account

• Mi
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    Diet Max - Charges
    Diet Max, El Tecal PA
    1238 W. Broward Street
    Lantana
    Florida

The company offered a free trial to pay for delivery charges only. The product does not work and it made my stomach hurt. On my credit card they charged me two times. (1) 9/2210 $1.49 s/h 9/28/10 a charge of $87.47. Than on 10/20 $2.95 i guess for s/h and on 10/21 a charge of $87.47. And more charge of I don't know what for. I also have not recieved any products on top of all this. I tried calling them 11/15/2010 and I of course had no account number for them. So they tried my name, phone number, the last four numbers of my credit card and the amount I was disputing. They could find nothing on their files. Now how am I suppose to get a refund of these charges.
    I am very unhappy with this company and think they are scamming people. Which I am one of them.