Diet Max / fraudulent charges & information selling

Phone: 8003202983

Unauthorized charges to my visa statement in the amounts of $1.49 and $5.02 for, according to them, the ability to buy from them in the future. In addition, they sold my information to another company called ProfitVault (or this is another of their companies as the phone numbers go to the same place ([protected] and [protected])) which then made an unauthorized charge to my visa statement in the amount of $9.76 for some subscription that I did not know anything about and did not order.

Comments

• Ro
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    Diet Max - Fraudulent subscription
    DIET MAX
    Georgia

DIET MAX is a fraudulent company. They charge you $1.49 and $1.95 for a trial supply of some diet aids. Not disclosed is that you are signing up for a subscription for $87.47 charged to the same credit card exactly 10 days later. When you call to stop the charges you reach someone who speaks very bad English and they tell you that you signed up for a subscription and did not cancel within the 10 "grace period". I did not see anything on the web page about a subscription. I contacted my bank and the Georgia Attorney General so this company is being observed.