Diet Coke 8oz / Bad tasting coke
I have an old car (55 "T" Bird) in a residential museum. I also have a Vendo 33 coke machine (1954 vintage) in the museum, and was elated to see that Coca Cola was retailing 8 oz diet Coke in the 8 oz glass bottles which my machine dispensed originally. After I found the glass 8 oz bottles I heard that Coca Cola was not going to continue selling their in these glass bottles, so I bought 3 cases as I wanted to use my restored Coke vending machine. Now all the Coke has a very bad taste and has made my grandchildren sick so I have destroyed all the remaining product. I am at a loss as to what to do now. I am very skeptacle about purchasing more of the Coke for fear I will have the same outcome, but I really would like to use my dispensing machine!
More Diet Coke 8oz Complaints & Reviews
- Coca Cola Draw In Uk 2013 - my mobile number has won 500,000 british pound in coca cola 2013 draw in uk 
- Coca Cola - my coke rewards 
- Coca - Cola - winning a lottery 
- Coca Cola Bottlers Philippines - courtesy 
- Coca Cola Awards Certificate - coca cola awards certificate scam 
- The Coca-Cola Company - zero water, flavor: go go berry
- The Coca-Cola Company - coca cola
- The Coca-Cola Company - defective coke cans and jelly substance inside.
- The Coca-Cola Company - distribution
- The Coca-Cola Company - coke vendor