Diane Vantwyver / Sold a puppy with PARVO!

Like I've said before - if any of these will keep a family from going through what ours did then my efforts won't be in vain. Selling a puppy with Parvo is reprehensible! Not taking responsibility, lying about the facts and even questioning that my puppy died eight days after being hospitalized is unforgivable! So, here is the proof...

Sd

Comments

• Sd
      24th of Feb, 2010

Here is the review that Puppyfind.com finally allowed me to post on her advertising page! I had to submit pages of documentation from vets, clinics, etc. for the to investigate the matter but in the end - justice prevailed! I hope nobody else has to suffer what our family went through because of this woman!

Sold me a pup with Parvo ("Puppy-Killer" disease)
    I bought a puppy from this breeder. A few hours after arriving via ground I had to rush him to an emergency clinic.He was diagnosed with Parvovirus, severe dehydration, an upper respiratory infection & parasites. The vet declared that he showed the signs of a puppy mill pup. My own vet confirmed this the next day & my pup had to be hospitalized immediately.The shot records she sent were invalid because of missing info.Diane agreed to refund purchase price only after insisting she speak with my vet and questioned his diagnosis and that of the prior vet's. Both vets determined that my pup had Parvo before he left Diane.When the vet bill got to $1, 000 I emailed asking that she simply contribute to the expense.She refused & said she wouldn't talk to me anymore.My puppy died 8 days later.Our family is devastated.Also, I had exposed my 2 other dogs to Parvo!They had to be checked adding to our anxiety and vet bills. BUYER BEWARE!This is not the first complaint on-line regarding this breeder

• Ly
      12th of Feb, 2013

I bought 2 puppies from Diane over 5 years ago. I can't thank Diane enough for bringing such amazing animals into this world. I'm so sorry that there are people like the above who enjoy posting lies about someone who just wants to bring pleasure to other people. This is not business where you make a lot of money. Shame on you!