Diamonds International / diamond ring quality and customer service

1 maryland hts, United States

I am writing with concerns over your customer service.. And quality of product.. I purchased a ring on a cruise for my anniversary. 3 month later it broke, it was sent back and fixed. Took almost 2 months.. We went on another cruise and I had every intention of up grading to the next size stone. We went to 5 of your stores, I explained what has happened to my current ring I was wearing., not a single sales person offered to have the on site jeweler look at it, showed any interest all in my concerns all they did was focus on the fact I wanted a bigger stone... It turned into a joke.. For the group I was with... They wanted to put a bigger stone in the current setting it definitely would not support a larger stone without a new setting.. Not a single salesperson mentioned anything about that.. A month after that cruise the ring broke again, I called, it was sent back again. At first your customer service people were on top of it. Now I can not get a return phone call, I have been leaving two messages a day. I have asked for my money back... I have spoken with silvia two weeks ago, she said she would get back to me within 48 to 72 hours... Again it's been 2 weeks 2 plus calls a day with no return call.. Unfortunately I have no faith in the quality of the product or customer service at this point. I can not and should not keep worrying about the ring breaking again... Have owned the ring 14 months I have been without the ring for 5 month of that...

I just got off another cruise. During this one we walked into a store, talked to the manager told him what was going on and suddenly no one would talk to us. I would like a resolution to this situation.
I would appreciate an immediate refund of my purchase which was paid in full and someone getting back to me on this... Silvia in di customer service has all the details.

Re