Diamonds International — credit card information stollen by employee
My boyfriend and I purchased a ring at the diamonds international in cozumel, while sailing on the carnival legend. After attending a jem seminar on the ship we decided to look at the diamonds international store. We were assured that we would get a great deal... We decided to buy the ring.
The "port shopping" person that held seminars on the ship, etc. Was in the store with us at the time of purchase. So I felt like there was nothing to worry about. When we got home, a week later more than 2, 400 was charged to our card that was used at the store. All charges were for stores in the mexico area. This was the one and only tijme we used the card the entire trip.
Dont purchase anything from this company. They did not run our card in front of us. There is a small room in the center of the store... They said they were filling out paper work on the ring. We actually had to ask a couple times for the card... We needed to board the ship. The carnival "shopper" that was with us even had to say they need their card and paperwork. Looking back. I realize they were writing writing down the info on the card, and checking the balance on the account. I've called carnival and they are doing an investigation.
More Diamonds International Complaints & Reviews
- Diamonds International Crown Of Light - appraised for half of the retail price 
- Diamonds International - beware of diamonds international! 
- Di Diamonds International / Crown Of Light - scam and fraud company 
- Tanzanite international - ripped off on customized ring 
- Diamonds International - junk jewelry 
- Diamonds International - crown of light rip off in cozumel
- Diamonds International - diamond 
- Diamonds International - di twin band diamond ring 
- Diamonds International - tanzanite and diamond ring 
- Diamonds International - tanzanite pendant - actual appraisal half of stores appraisal and amt pd.