Diamonds International / do not buy
I purchased a loose stone while on a carnvial cruise. While on the cruise, these stores are heavily promoted and you are assured that these are guaranteed stores. Once I got home, I had the ring appraised as it looked like there was a problem with the corner (princess cut 0.70 h si3). I was shocked to find out that the stone was neither the size or clarity that I thought 0.55 h i2). I called ppi and registered a claim, that was 7 mths ago. Di refuses to offer a refund and after many many calls I received a replacement. Cautious I had the stone looked at and once again it was not an si3 but an i2. I have been now working to get a refund. Carnvial takes no responsibility and advised that I had to deal with ppi. If anyone has contact info for someone at di to expedite this issue, please let me know. They do not return calls or emails.
More Diamonds International Complaints & Reviews
- Diamonds International Crown Of Light - appraised for half of the retail price 
- Diamonds International - beware of diamonds international! 
- Di Diamonds International / Crown Of Light - scam and fraud company 
- Tanzanite international - ripped off on customized ring 
- Diamonds International - junk jewelry 
- Diamonds International - diamond
- Diamonds International - di twin band diamond ring
- Diamonds International - tanzanite and diamond ring 
- Diamonds International - tanzanite pendant - actual appraisal half of stores appraisal and amt pd.
- Diamonds International - Cozumel - jewelry fraud