Diamond Resorts International / lies
Warning to potential buyers: you will need to file a complaint with the federal trade commission
In the words of their own customer service supervisor, "sales will tell you anything you want to hear".
This includes outright lies. Once you have a problem or try to get what you paid for:
They do not return phone calls
They do not reply to emails
Customer service will laugh at you
The email to the chairman is a diversion. It goes to a low level damage control person.
This is not a legitimate company. It is purely a sales scam.
They also put a fence through the middle of their former "partners" best resort and gratuitously destroyed the facilities there. This is emblematic of their business practices.
Expect to be stonewalled
More Diamond Resorts International Complaints & Reviews
- Diamond Resorts International - relinquishing my timeshare 
- Sunterra / Diamond Resorts / Resorts West - foreclosure without notification! 
- Diamond Resorts International - contract release/cancellation 
- Diamond Resorts International - fraud and cheating 
- Diamond Resorts International - mis-sold 
- Diamond Regal Resorts Resale - timeshare sale rip off 
- Diamond Resort - never confirm 
- Diamond Resorts International - pressured into buying; fake promises & no contact.
- Diamond Resorts - stay away from this time share company 
- Diamond Resorts - timeshare