[Resolved] DHI / PRP and laser

1 40 amarasekera mawathaColombo, Sri Lanka Review updated:

I got this PRP blood injections and laser from this jokkers DHI sri lanka. A man pretending to be a docotr called Roshan Bandara told me my hair will grow excellent just pay Rs 150, 000. He say PRP is latest method to grow hair. All movie stars get it. Well now many months no hair grows. But all hair falls. I more bald than before. That is what PRP does. Waste of money plus injections have to be taken many times. Much pain. This DHI are jokkers and shame on you for tricking people with this nonsense. Our hard moneys wasted. Please compalain to ministry of health Sri Lanka if you have got this PRP and hair not grown or more hair fall. This company must be stop from thieveing money.

• Resolution statement

DHI customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

Re
Dec 2, 2015

Comments

• Ro
      7th of Dec, 2015

We have asked your identity but so far you have not replied.
    Within a year of establishing our Colombo operation, we have become a ‘successful international organization’. Apart from the high quality of our service and results, we strongly believe in educating people about “the good” and “the bad” of the hair loss industry. This is obviously causing the desperate “wanna be” guys who have been cheating innocent patients on the promise of getting their hairs back to react in this pitiful manner!! .