Dhggate / incomplete escrow return

1 China Review updated:

DHGate is agent for China vendors: you place order with DHGate, they hold $ in escrow until product received, then Chinese vendor gets paid. If not happy, you're supposed to get your money in escrow back. Sorry, not today booby. You may get part of it back, as I did. The product I ordered from charming_price through DHGate were fake AND defective. Not only could I not sell them, I couldn't use them myself. Basically, you have a scammer protecting a scammer. Buyer beware! In fact, of ANY transaction where the vendor is international (esp China) and the price too good to be true. When you complain, DHGate just bounces useless emails off the complaint until you say "chuck it!" I suppose some purchases are OK, but mine turned REALLY SOUR.

Comments

• Ro
      23rd of Oct, 2009

I bought from DHGATE... the site is good but there are so many seller that are scammers... specially "hot-things"... I bought from the seller some Brushes set... but OH! surprise... when I received the item... they send me only 3 Brushes... I just lost over $80
    The seller is the worst seller ever!!
    I complaint to DHGate, but I guess they work together... they don't care if you loose money, they just told me to wait and work it out with the seller, but the seller keep saying that I bought a different item... I sent them pictures, files, messages from the seller, all I have to prove them wrong, but I think they love ripping off people!!
    I wouldn't recommend this site to anyone...