DG Services Latur / demanding money.

3 HYDERABAD, India Review updated:

Im student from hyderabad. i got a call on 28 july 2018, to join their company and i joined on 1 aug 2018. They gave me deadline 16 aug 2018, 3000 forms should be submitted in that 15days time period. After opening their particular work place i thought its fraud their is no perfect data to do, so i left that. After the deadline i got a mail which is from some advocate notice to my mail. They are demanding money of 7900 INR. and also they gave deadline for this today (23 aug 2018) 2.00pm IST. Then after they said to pay the amount and fake advocate is calling to me with the name meghna kaur her No. [protected]. And forcing me to pay the amount and sending me notices on my phone no. and mail ID. So please help me out.

Kr
Aug 23, 2018

Comments

• Re
      3rd of Dec, 2018

Same thing happened with me .
    I had not given final submission in PDF form. But I had completed my 1500 forms.

I had asked them for 1 day extra time as their server was down.

they agreed.

Now they are telling u have submitted 1500 forms. You have not done your final submission which is 3/12 on extension . I still had one day time. They are demanding to pay Rs. 7800.

What should I do?

5th of Dec, 2018

@Rekha 2018 Don't pay any amount they Are fake give me your contact number

5th of Dec, 2018

@Rekha 2018 I will support you

6th of Dec, 2018

@CHILDHOOD Cartoons Muje se bhi amt manga rahe hai... Plz tel me problem kaise solve karu

7th of Dec, 2018

@Sumanil Don't worry join us apna contact no.

6th of Dec, 2018

Anyone plz batho kesha solve huwa aapka problem

6th of Dec, 2018

Anyone please tel me how the problem resolve... Mereko cal aur message arage hai

7th of Dec, 2018

@Sumanil Tension mat lo kuch nahi hoga tum bas apna contact no. Do kisi ko bhi 1ru mat dena

17th of Dec, 2018

pls help me, i have facing same problem yesterday they cl me and they're said we proceeding legal case on u, am a student where i get money pls someone helps me please,

• Di
      7th of Jan, 2019

@Sujith Gowda Say you have filed the complaint against them now they can talk to your lawyer. Record the conversation, put the phone down and block all their numbers and email addresses. If, by any chance they send any legal doc at home, say noone with the name lives here or has shifted to some other country. I am going to do the same.

23rd of Jan, 2019

@Sujith Gowda Same happened with me and same Mr Patel is there.

26th of Dec, 2018

Guys stop paying them...again i say they are fake ...no need to pay ..they know ..u guys are fool.
    Wo AAP Ko banaa rage hain aur AAP log ban raee hoo...

No need to oa

26th of Dec, 2018

No need to pay..they are fake...guys why u scare...if u ready to pay . Then ask them...I will pay u in court.
    In front of my laywer.

26th of Dec, 2018

Here I have seen lot of the people. Who have got so many calls and msg ..
    Did anyone go to the police ?..I guess No one
    Did anyone face court hearing about this fake company.? I know No one.

So guys why u scared about that. Hum sab yehi soch rage hain ki ..koi toh aage aaye... Phir hum puche se jhanda utaa k chal denge...
    Guys we have police station, court, lawyer ..go to them and file a case ..or just go to online and raise online FIR against them.

28th of Dec, 2018

Join this group

• Di
      7th of Jan, 2019

The same thing is happening with me. I have told the name of the company by them as Digital Services. I have blocked their numbers and their email ids. I am waiting for, if, their advocate calls me. So, we don't have to worry as they can't use our Adhaar or voter Id for anything, as everything requires our signature, and we did not sign any document. Block those advocate's number and email address, and before that tell them that they can talk to your lawyer as well as you have filed an FIR.

23rd of Jan, 2019

Dear friends I'm Mohammad Asif from Jammu and Kashmir thanks for your above comments, same happened with me till date they are asking me for money I'm in very tense what we have to do MR PARTAL ADVOCATE is same demanding for me.