Dex Media / Overcharged on yellow pages ad.

1 2 North Main St. Ste. 202Sheridan, WY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 307-672-3767

I have been advertising with Dex Media West, Dex One, RH Donelly or whoever they say they are now for over 10 years. My bill as of early this year was $230.00 a month. When my rep came in to update the account in June, he told me of a new special they were running where you get another ad in a different subcategory in another place in the book, and upgraded Internet advertising and my bill would only increase by $35 to $45 dollars a month. I said OK and signed the paperwork. In July I recieved a bill for $400! We called and complained to the 800 number and to our rep. Finally got a call back from the rep and he said the new changes took affect IMMEDIATELY but the special pricing didn't start until the new book came out in OCTOBER! I am now paying $280.00 a month and I am going to just finish out the contract even though I am furious. The problem is we kept paying our $230.00 a month for 3 or 4 months to be fair, but now their collections department is hounding us for the remaining amounts we didn't pay, AND THE REP WILL NOT RETURN OUR CALLS AND DEX SAID THEY CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT WE HAVE TO TALK TO OUR REP! I hate this company. In 2011 they will be losing a loyal customer!

Comments

• Ne
      18th of Oct, 2013

I hate this company. They ripped me off on on a heading error in their yellow pages and I spent $3, 000 on an ad that netted zero calls. I called their so called client care and I was told it was my mistake. Avoid this company!!!