Destination Paradise Hawaii / Not delivering the services promised

1 Honolulu, HI, United States Review updated:

I signed up for Destination Paradise $3000 package with information that I can get great discounts on vacation packages to places all over world. I requested to review the sample database of vacation packages before I signed up but was told the database was only available after I signed up. When I received my package login info and login to the website to try to find a package to go to Europe, I don't see any discounts to hotels and I couldn't even find any hotels in the city center. Not to mention the airline tickets were more expensive than many other online travel agents such as orbits, expedia. This company is a complete SCAM and tricked me into signing contract immediately after the presentation because they said the deal would not be available after I left the room.

Da

More Destination Paradise Hawaii Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Pa
      20th of Aug, 2009

We got suckered into this SCAM July of 2008. We purchased the $8000 package and have not been able to use it once. There is never any availability and the rare times that there are it is in an unpopulated area away from areas tourists usually visit. Additionally, if you google the places they do have available in these isolated areas you will find nothing but derogatory remarks regarding the resorts they offer. For example we tried to book a resort in the Bahamas. The ONE they had available was pretty much held up by a kickstand alone. If you blew on it too hard it would have fallen over. I googled the reviews on the resort and there was an average of 1/2 a star on it.
    This company is a complete joke. They got us with the same scheme and line. We had to sign up before seeing any inventory. DO NOT EVER DO THIS! I have called them and complained endlessly. They dont care and once you sign on the dotted line there is nothing you can do about it. We are stuck paying on this "license" we cant even use. We might as well have stuffed $8000 into a bag and thrown it out the window. If anyone knows any legal loopholes please advise! If I didnt care so much about my credit I would let it go and not pay them one damn dime.

5th of Sep, 2009

Fax: (808) 931-6024
    Address: 2250 Kalakaua Ave Ste 301
    Honolulu, HI 96815-2545

Type of Business: Travel Clubs
    BBB Accreditation: This company is not a BBB Accredited business.

• Lk
      28th of Mar, 2010

We also was ripped off by Destination Paradise. I am praying that the citizens of every state that has signed a contact with Destination Paradise can file a class action claim on them for taking our hard earned money for services that we can not use. I agree it is like throwing money out of the window and like the other consumers stated you have to pay because you do not what your credit messed up for something that is no good. The only thing I wanted from Hawaii was lasting memories but I am paying for every memory I have.