Designer Brand Outlet / Stole my money!

NY, United States Review updated:
I ordered bridesmaid dresses for my wedding, totaling over $1000.00. I NEVER RECEIVED THE DRESSES and NEVER WAS REFUNDED. THIEVES. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM!

Comments

Su
  26th of Mar, 2008
I ordered a dress from this company on 15 March 2008 and they took my payment immediately. I received an email confirming the order and then another email two days later confirming that they'd shipped the dress. Wrong!! They hadn't shipped the dress - they are a con! They cleverly quoted a TNT tracking no. (which wasn't a TNT consignment no.) I even asked TNT management to confirm if they were a customer (no they aren't). I left numerous messages and emails with no return communication.

I eventually googled their street address and the neighboring address - rang the business next door and they'd never heard from them. Gulp! Then I found this website and all the comments from others who had been ripped off. Do not buy from this company!
He
  26th of Mar, 2008
i strongly disagree with these comments, i've received several dresses from this company, never had any problems.
Bo
  22nd of Jul, 2008
It took nine months of constant haranguing, but DBO finally credited my account in late May of this year (started back in September 2007). Got the same run around as the other posters...fake courier tracking information, extreme difficulty getting responses. One of the few replies I received explained that the courier service was at fault and trying to charge DBO a large sum of money to return the package to DBO when it was "undeliverable" to an address that bore little resemblance to the one I'd provided. I think DBO relies on the fact that people will just give up trying to get their money back because they can't ever reach anyone at the company. I feel incredibly lucky as admittedly I was ready to just give up.
Ja
  23rd of Aug, 2008
OMG.. i almost make a payment of USD600, -ish to this internet shop! I already put all my cc details., but i didnt continue the purchase as I FOUND THIS SITE .my goodness what would happen to it? will they misuse my cc info?
Li
  4th of Sep, 2008
I purchased three dresses. Sent all three back to China. 2 required exchanging as sizes were incorrect and 1 required refund I didn't want it. I recevied the 2 dresses back in correct sizes and the refund for the third was u through with no problem. iIhave sinced purchased another dress and have recived nothing. All e-mails are bouncing back and I am $185 out of pocket. It has now been over 3.5 weeks. I have no idea what is going on. I was really happy with the service and shipment was quick...Don't understand why they have now starting ripping people off...They do lie the dresses do come from China, they are not an Australian co.
Pa
  9th of Sep, 2008
I placed 2 orders about a year ago, 1 of them I recieved with no problems I thought I found the best site ever lol.
Then when I placed the second order it never arived, left msges on msn, tried calling and sending emails... Now I see the site is down lol did anyone have any luck with refunds?
Lu
  7th of Oct, 2008
purchased a product from www.brightsmiles.com on the 6th march 2008 ... it is now the 7th of october i have still not received anything. i paid through paypal... they took my money ... now they wont reply to my emails at all...