Dena Bank / Didn't got the refund of Rail Tickets cancelled

1 India Review updated:
Phone: +91-9321038805

Sir,

I had purchased the Rail ticket with the use of my Dena Bank (Ambernath Branch) Debit Card, later due to some reason I had to cancel it and I had gone to the reservation counter and cancelled it and they have once again swipped my card and gave me the receipt saying that the refund will come back to my account which is still awaited. My father had gone several times with the receipt copy but to no avail, infact we have the print of the amount that is been reversed to my account but the Bank is refusing to accept the proof and is asking me to get something in writting from the rail which they have never ever given to anyone in the past. I fail to understand why the name "Dena Bank" is used instead it should be "Lena & No Dena Bank".
I hope some miracle might take place and my blocked amount will come back to my account. Please find attached herewith the receipt received from the railway counter

Regards,
Mehboob Shaikh
[protected]

An

More Dena Bank Complaints & Reviews

Comments

21st of Feb, 2010

The Complaint was resolved by the Bank last week.

Mehboob

• Si
      6th of Jun, 2011

Date: 21st May 2011
    Sir,

Sub: Complaint against the Interest Charged-Dena Bank Branch Manger-Reg.

With reference to the above cited subject, I simmi Lakhani bring to your kind notice that, I took an Education loan of Rs. 4 Lacs from Dena Bank located at Nadan Mahal Road branch, Lucknow in the year 2009. After 6 months we got an information that the interest would not be charged for the people whose annual income is below 4 Lacs. For that I submitted all the necessary documents to the bank. I assured that no interest rate will be charged by the Manager.

But now after 1 ½ years we got to know from the new branch Manager that this subsidiary is given only for two persons. We have all the rights to know the reason why it happened so even after submitting all the necessary documents by us. When we are enquiring with the bank regarding the issue they are not responding properly. Also they are misbehaving with my parents. I have also filed a complaint in the Regional Office located at Vidhan Sabha Marg, Lucknow.

Now I wish to bring the same to your kind notice and I request you to look into the matter and do the justice for me.

Hope my request is considered and obliged at the earliest.
    Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

Simmi Lakhani
    Corporate Relationship Officer/Assistant Prof.
    Siva Sivani Institute of Mangement, Hyderabad.
    Cell: 9394536679