DeltaCloseouts.com / Dishonest/Unethical/Scamming business
Purchased Panasonic Lumix DMC-=FZ70 camera listed for $168 on line. Received no email documentation regarding or itemizing the transaction but a request to call a sales rep. named Jerry to confirm order. When I did, he asked if I wanted a battery and charger that didn't come with the camera (all new cameras come with these as standard accessories). I said yes. Then he said do you want a long life battery for $39 extra which I thought was a second battery. I said yes. Then I stupidly agreed to pay $18 for insurance and handling, so the total came out to $228. The camera was received and I am delighted with the product, but sent an email to complain about the battery fraud and lack of documentation, which was never answered. The invoice said "bundled" with no details. I noted subsequently that many others have had the same complaint. They will not respond to customer complaints. This is a dishonest, unethical, and scamming business that needs to be put out of business.
More DeltaCloseouts.com Complaints & Reviews
- DeltaCloseouts.com - Dishonest 
- DeltaCloseouts.com - misleading/no inventory
- Delta closeouts - Scam
- Delta Closeouts - Scam
- Delta Closeouts - Misleading Website
- Deltaclose Out - digital camera fujifilm xp120
- DeltaCloseouts - Nasty rep!
- DeltaCloseouts.com - Do not buy from them!
- DeltaCloseouts.com - Nikon S9900
- DeltaCloseouts - Camera purchase