DeltaCloseouts.com / Dishonest/Unethical/Scamming business

Jul 23, 2015
no address provided
Brooklyn NYC
Phone: 321-332-0901
Purchased Panasonic Lumix DMC-=FZ70 camera listed for $168 on line. Received no email documentation regarding or itemizing the transaction but a request to call a sales rep. named Jerry to confirm order. When I did, he asked if I wanted a battery and charger that didn't come with the camera (all new cameras come with these as standard accessories). I said yes. Then he said do you want a long life battery for $39 extra which I thought was a second battery. I said yes. Then I stupidly agreed to pay $18 for insurance and handling, so the total came out to $228. The camera was received and I am delighted with the product, but sent an email to complain about the battery fraud and lack of documentation, which was never answered. The invoice said "bundled" with no details. I noted subsequently that many others have had the same complaint. They will not respond to customer complaints. This is a dishonest, unethical, and scamming business that needs to be put out of business.

A  6th of Aug, 2015 by
I ordered same camera (Panasonic Lumix DMZ- FZ70) on 7/21/15. It was to ship that day... Yesterday I was told that it won't ship until mid September! Appears that if you choose not to order insurance and extra battery and/or other accessories, you are ignored. They have your money...nothing you can do but wait...and hope to God you eventually get the product! Far cry from their website (DeltaCloselouts.com) states in their "About Us" and "Company Policy/PrivacyPolicy" propaganda.
The person I talked with is "Jerry"-- Here is a confirmation copy:
Customer Name: Linda Berger
Order #:8856363 / Web Order # 7457
Thank you for shopping at DeltaCloseouts.com. Please call me to confirm you order.
My name is, I can be reached at 321-332-0901 ext 1 . Please remember to dial my extension 1 as I will be personally handling your order. If I am unavailable, feel free to leave a message and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

321-332-0901 ext 1