DeltaCloseouts.com / Dishonest
I had the same experience with buying a camera from these guys as many here did: Place order then a few days later, they call to say that I 'forgot to order a battery' for the brand-new camera that I ordered. Did my research so I knew a new camera from the factory would already have the battery. Told the sales rep this and he (rudely) insisted that I was wrong. I canceled my order, called back and spoke to the manager who was also VERY rude and, because I wasn't going to back down, he verified that my order would be canceled (I didn't receive an email confirmation of this until I wrote them and requested one...another oddity). I have filed a complaint with the BBB as well, where I saw that DeltaCloseouts was also Delta Camera...hmmmm...I suspect that they changed names after all the complaints. It's time to start tying the two companies together so that more consumers won't be conned out of their money.
More DeltaCloseouts.com Complaints & Reviews
- DeltaCloseouts.com - misleading/no inventory
- Delta closeouts - Scam
- Delta Closeouts - Scam
- Delta Closeouts - Misleading Website
- DeltaCloseouts.com - Dishonest/Unethical/Scamming business 
- Deltaclose Out - digital camera fujifilm xp120
- DeltaCloseouts - Nasty rep!
- DeltaCloseouts.com - Do not buy from them!
- DeltaCloseouts.com - Nikon S9900
- DeltaCloseouts - Camera purchase