Defybad service, repaired units delivered as new units.

I purchase a NEW Defy double door unit in February 2014. Round about September 2014 the deep freeze side did not freeze properly. A Defy Service technicain was sent out and he confirmed that there is a internal leak. The fridge was taken back and a supposedly new fridge again was deilivered. Unfortanately, the fridge side of the unit did not get up to temparature. Temperature inside fridge was taken every day and it ranged between 9 - 12 degrees. Again a service call was lodged and the same guy came over in October 2014 and after he filled it with gas gave a report and left. Again a NEW UNIT with no gas. The temperature then came down and after a month it started to go up again. The panel at the back of the fridge was also condensating and freezing up. The beginning of 2015 a service call was made again.and he came out again. This time he did not fill the fridge with gas as i said that i had enough. this unit is going back and i want a new unit. After numerous phone calls, explaining my frustration my and every time a unit gets delivered, my food has to stand outdside for 7 hours for the new unit to get to temperature before i can pack the goods back. Again a new fridge was to be delivered and Defy in Springfield, Durban, promised and confirmed that every time it is a new unit that gets delivered. Well, the 3rd unit was going to get delivered from Game, Richards Bay and they, Game, actually phoned me and said the unit was dented . See photos attached. So defy send a new fridge directly from durban on friday 16 January 2015. This is not a new unit. The deep freeze compartment at the back was repaired and was not even prepaired properly. See photos attached. I have opened a can of worms within Defy where they lie and instead of giving you a new fridge back give you other peoples repaired fridges back If my unit was over the guarantee period and they repaired my unit, i would pay for it. When it falls within the gaurantee period they must either give you a new unit back depending on the time when the fridge was bought. In this case it was 8 months into the gaurantee. I believe the period is 2 years. I insisted on a new unit and this was promised. I specifically told them i do not want a repaired fridge as it was a NEW fridge 10 months ago. If it was 2 years old, it is a total diferent story. Defy is not worth the name anymore, they must change their name because it is not the same. They do not compensate for your time and the food that you have lost. They suggested to give me a voucher to buy another unit. Why should i go through that. This unit is not for sale at the same price anymore and i will never get the same size fridge from any other make for the price that i paid nearly a year ago. Please look at the photos attached. I do not think that i am wrong in saying that they give you other peoples repaired bad fridges back. I have proof of it. I am also going to send this to Carte Blance. This is very bad customer service from DEfy and i as a consumer have my rights.

El