Dealmax / They stole my money from me!

CT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 610-631-9218
They offered free items to me and I took their bait. They proceeded to steal my money from my debit card. I didn't give Dealmax permission to take my money yet they did and because of that I also lost more of my money to overdraft charges. So now my bank account is negative. That's all I have! Dealmax is a thief. They owe me $79.95, and I need it back so bad!

-Wishing people wouldn't be so tricky!
Brent Triolo.

Comments

Ca
  15th of Mar, 2008
I was charged 2 times for something I do not really know!!! How could they get away with this!!! And where did they get my cc number !? This is outrageous !!!
Ro
  15th of Mar, 2008
The way these people get your credit card numbers
are no more than a data miner that infects your computer with the sole pourpose of gathering information that may be stored on your hard drive from a time when you had supplied it to a possibly legit company the best way to solve this is to never give this out via the internet,ask for a phone number
or an adress so you can either call them of send a moner-order
never a cheque as this to has all if you info on the cheque,and
lastly never give out the little number on the back of your credit card as it is the final defence against information hijackers and keyloggers
regards ,rocco
Me
  20th of Mar, 2008
yes i whould like to cancel my mebership i tryied to cancle thruogh my bank thay said i had to cancle with you guys it whould be greatly appreciated thanks.
Lu
  25th of Mar, 2008
PLEASE CANCEL THIS MEMBER #540098095 I CANNOT AFFORD WHAT YOU WILL TTAKE FROM MY ACCOUNT.
Jo
  26th of Mar, 2008
I have been charged several time which I did not aurthorizze and wish to be refunded as soon as possible. Joe M Smith
Ja
  28th of Mar, 2008
took me hours to find out, the mumber to call to cancel DEALMAX unauthorized credit card charges and refund your money WAS ( last week)
800 548 0685
my Case credit card comp got this number for me.
Je
  20th of Apr, 2008
I had an unauthorized charge for something called DealMax, I have no idea who or what they are but they took $30 off of my credit card and I need to know how to get it back and what it was used for and if I can get a hold of them.
Li
  26th of Apr, 2008
I got dealmax taking 19.95 on one month next month and after 1.00 each time and again 29.95 i didn't authorize this from my cc. i think it come from the free credit report that is not FREE THEY KEEP TAKING OUT MONEY FROM MY CC. NOW HAVE TO CHANGE IT AGAIN STAY AWAY FROM FREE CREDIT REPORT .COM ITS A RIP OFF i AM TRYING TO GET BACK OVER 150.00 THEY TOOK OUT OF MY CC STAY AWAY FROM FREE CREDIT REPORT.
Zo
  7th of May, 2008
I never heard of this company and certainly never signed up for qa free trial and yet they took $29.95 and $1 from me at least two months in a row!!!
Li
  5th of Jul, 2008
i just wanted to check my credit roport and the next thing i know i was being billed for 19.95 for something i did not sign up for. the really ripped me off.
Mr
  14th of Jul, 2008
HAVE YOUR CREDIT CARD RESEARCH THIS AND THEY CAN DEFINITELY HAVE UR MONEY PUT BACK ON UR CARD AND STOP THEM FROM DOING IT AGAIN
Mr
  14th of Jul, 2008
ALSO, THESE SCAMMERS WEBSITE IS www.mydealmax.com and their # is 1-800-548-0685. hope this helps
La
  10th of Aug, 2008
i never had a membership and you all got my information some kind of way but i stoppped the membership and since then chargerd another $ 24.95 i want my money!!!
Gl
  19th of Nov, 2008
My concern is:
How can you just take money from a person's account without first contacting them and getting the ok from them first??
I have received nothing from you.So how?

For two times now you have charged my account for approximately $40.00 for three differnt accounts approximately $160.00. With payment and other fees you tack on to it to get your money
I would appreciate it very much for you to be honest and return the monies to my account, as soon as possible, I will definitely appreciate it very much
The three accounts are:
dealmax
foodandflix
crosscntrys
homesavings

Reason:
I am elderly and living on fixed income from month to month
I can not afford this article it costs to much
I was planning on my monies to help me with my holidays Plus my bank charged me a fee of $100.00 to stop payment on all fees from you-by rights I feel you should have to refund that to me also for taking my money without consult
What do you think??
Honesty is honesty don't you think?
I would appreciate an immediate response as to this matter

Sincerely,
Gloria Mark
Ma
  21st of Jan, 2009
I had purchased some supplemnents for working out at vitacost.com back in april of 2008. I am on the same account as my mother & she brought to my attention these charges of 19.95 that I get every month from dealmax. I never signed up for an account with them and they only cancelled myt account and credited me for the month of july, nothing else.
Eh
  24th of Jan, 2009
Noticed an unauthorized charge for 19.95 on my credit card yesterday. Called the 800 number and they informed me they got my info from a pop up advertisement from www.getinstyler.com. I NEVER authorized the charge. After I informed them they were a scam, the credited my account, but I have alreaded canceled my credit card. This is a complete scam!
Sa
  24th of Jun, 2009
i would like to unsubscribe from dealmax. my email is nachuralsexii4@yahoo.com and my password is vaughn1.
Bi
  25th of Jun, 2009
Hey Einstein, you just posted your password & personal info on a public web site. Good goin'.
Jt
  15th of Oct, 2009
I signed up for dealmax on accident because I could get $25 back. I didn't read the small print til later. I called the number to cancel and they said I didn't have any membership with them. The number was 18774425774. It was through metrostyle website after I purchased a wool coat. I didn't get an email saying I was enrolled in the membership but I know I clicked YES on accident. Now what to do? if anyone have any ideas please email me jtlangel@hotmail.com. I'm glad I didn't use my debit card. My credit card is much easier to cancel than my debit.
Ch
  1st of Mar, 2011
I just found out, through an overdrawn account, that a company titled DealMax has been taking 19.95 out of my account once a month for approximately 6 months! I NEVER signed up for this! When I called them and explained my situation, they simply said that they would cancel my account and hanged up the phone. Be careful!

Dealmax.com Logo Dealmax.com