Dazzlewhite / dazzlewhite
Much like the lady whose complaint I've just read, I feel like I've been completely taken in by this company who are clearly operating sharp practices and probably making $000's of dollars by hoping people don't notice the microscopic small print in their "Ts & Cs" - which they kept repeating like a mantra.
Luckily there is a returns office in the UK so hopefully the postage won't sting me like the unexpected shipping costs have.
I just have to wait to receive the product now so I can sent it back!
Anyone in the US - is there a regulatory body I can send in a complaint to?
More Dazzlewhite Complaints & Reviews
- Dazzlewhite - charge 
- Dazzlewhite - unauthorized deduction from account 
- Dazzlewhite - dazzlewhite - sign up for class action 
- Dazzlewhite - fraudulant activity 
- Dazzlewhite - fraud charges 
- Dazzlewhite - scam!
- Dazzlewhite - unfair contact terms 
- Dazzlewhite - rip off 
- Dazzlewhite - internet fraud, trial product, recurring membership 
- Dazzlewhite - tottaly rip-off