Dazzle White / sold info to 3rd party

1 866-9892686IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: Dazzle White/Weight Loss

After signing up for the trial Dazzle white tooth whitening system and cancelling the program because of the excessive fees for a shade of white you can get with peroxide and going thru so many changes getting my money back for all but 3cc of tooth white gel which is being sold for $58. plus. I did capture my funds back from the bank however by the same token I was taken aback to find out that Dazzle White had co-joined with another company that has been stealing money out of my account for the past nine months. Each and every month they extracted $7.01 or $7.12 with a foreign fee of 0.20 from my Bank Account under a different name. The names changed each and every month 1st month membership, 2nd month weightloss, 3rd month Health Member, 4th Ezy Kit, 5th month Kit access, Elite Pak, Fit Club and last but not least Weightmember all charging the same amount somewhere in the neighborhood of seven dollars and something cents. Dazzle white had no right sharing my credit card information with this third party which has been charging me each and every month since I filed a complaint against Dazzle White in June. I never received a membership number or any product from the weightloss program and after calling the girl explained a web based operation thru dazzle white. Dazzle white won at the end because I have been getting charged for a product from a third party of their's I never received.

Comments

• Pa
      18th of Aug, 2010

I FOUND OUT THE HARD WAY AS DID THE OTHER COMPLAINT..DO AS I SAY NOT AS I DO, YOU WILL BE SORRY, SAVE YOUR MONEY AND HEADACHE.