Dazzle White and Smile Brite / illegal charging of credit cards

1 Austin, TX, United States Review updated:

Both these companies worked together to pull a fast one. there was a letter from a "mom" in austin on the internet that said that buying both these products had the best results and then links to both sites to get their "free" trials. both companies put charges on my credit card before I knew what was happening and now I am having to fight to get them off. one company charged $86.22 and the other one charged $59.25. and the charges to send your free (ha!) trials! another $1.95 and $1.97. I asked the guy from the smile brite company, "so exactly what did I get that was free?" and he agreed nothing. now they want me to pay to send their product back... do not order from these companies!

Comments

• Ve
      5th of Jan, 2010

Absolutely agree, its a scam! I had to cancel my credit card - ended up with 4 charges in 2 months — $400! plus the product is absolute rubbish (its not intended to work — its simply to aid the scam by at least sending you something)

• Ti
      6th of Jan, 2010

Has anyone got their money back and fought this and won??? they just did the same to me

15th of Jan, 2010

1-900-teabagmynuts

• Du
      16th of Jan, 2010

Hi all. i'm from wellington, new zealand, and have been reading alot of these complaints from people who have scammed by dazzle white/premium white/brite smile... or whoever the hell they really are! i've recently been scammed by dazzle white, after purchasing their so-called 'free trial', which is clearly stated on the website I ordered off.

I came across one comment made by djinva about the location of this 'mom', 'amy', which peaked my interest. djinva made the comment that 'amys' location ironically seemed to 'change', depending on where they were located with their laptop when they clicked on the dazzle white site. anyway, I got curious, and after reading this comment I clicked onto a few dazzlwhite links showing this article... lo and behold, 'amy' is suddenly located in wellington, nz! how about that! gee, this 'amy' gets around doesn't she?

I kept and used my 'free trial' of dazzle white. when I received my visa statement 1 month later, I found I had been charged $24.61nzd for shipping - which I was expecting shipping charges - and was also charged by these companies I had never heard of, and had not agreed to any sort of membership. I had been charged by health member, web access, flash the smile, and vh access. I was completely baffled : (... until I read a comment by 'robbed08', who mentioned these companies in their comment. I then realised I had just been scammed by dazzle white, which was a slap in the face : (

Luckily for me, I only had a small amount of $ on my pre-paid visa, otherwise i'm sure I would have lost alot more than $53nzd in total, as I didn't have enough $ on my card for them to be able to take anymore, haha! I guess it's a blessing in disguise. i've reported my card as stolen - even though its not - and will be receiving a replacement card soon. this is a lesson learned for me!

Hopefully these a*holes get whats coming to them, and karma will bite them in the #!!

• Du
      16th of Jan, 2010

Also, has anyone experienced an unaccepted order due to 'fictional' problems with their credit card details? when I ordered my 'free trial' of dazzle white, a message came up on my screen saying there were 'problems' with my credit card detials - even though there wasn't. so I tried again - same thing happened - so I gave up. because of these 'problems' I wasn't expecting a delivery. lo and behold, it was delivered 12 days later! also my visa had been charged, along with the other dodgey charges I mentioned above : (

• Be
      22nd of Jan, 2010

Vibrant smile just charge my card more than $130 .It is a scam they charge you for a membership that you did not want.

• Ta
      26th of Jan, 2010

I got scammed by this company months ago. I called within minutes and canelled both. I ended up having to dispute the charges for the dazzle crap. I cancelled the the bright smile stuff also. got an email confirmation. even confirmed with the rep. that I would not be charged for any other misc services but I didn't get an email stating it. I looked at my credit card statement about 30 days later and no additional charges. however, on the next two statements I had charges for about $10 each for some health website. I thought the first one was for something else since it was called vita... I called when I found the second change and they said they have a 50 day refund policy. kinda convenient since I was just outside of 50 days. they refunded me one of the $10 charges. they even had different mercant names that they billed it under each time. I forced the customer service rep to send confirmation of the cancellation and an email explaining my refund and that no other charges would occur. I waited for the email prior to getting off the phone with the customer service rep. what a joke. next time I decided to purchase something so deceptive, unethical, and fraudulent on-line I will do a little more investigation ahead of time and if I still want to take the risk I will use a paypay ontime account. it amazes me how some of the people that work for these companies defend their clear dishonesty. is your integrity of so little worth?

• Wo
      1st of Feb, 2010

Beware for other companies doing the same thing. now celebrity whitening is doing the same thing. please do not by anything advertise this way for the lack of ethics is high. beeing honest would probably bring in so much more customers and fidele customers on top of that. good luck to all. hopefully karma can help their cause in regards of the lack of integrity.

6th of Feb, 2010

I Have just had over $200 australian $ refunded by my credit card company that was charged to me by these turds: Trading Planet, Dazzlewhite and some other teeth whitening bunch. As you can see by other comments I have made I have ranged from furious to ovewhelmed. BUT I got my money back from these ###. Forget cancelling credit cards it does not work (much to my amazement ring your credit card company for the explanation). I sent registered mail letters to every address I could find, on this site, on websites etc. I rang every number and emailed every address I could. In each correcpondence I cancelled the order, told them to send no more products, to stop charging me etc. I returned ALL product that was sent to me. I then disputed ALL the charges (including the postage and handling) with my credit card company (Westpac in Oz). They explained to me that often these scammers don't bother to answer any payment disputes that are raised, and you get your money refunded on your credit card. Sure enough two months after I raised the disputes, my money was refunded incluing interest. The moral here besides not to do this again, is that using a credit card is good practice becasue you can dispute such charges. Maybe having one that has a very small limit for such things. Check it out with your credit card provider. Meanwhile I am VERY happy I beat these [censored]heads. May they rot in hell, contract every conceivable horrible flesh rotting disease etc etc. Good luck to all others hope this info helps. Bye.

• Dt
      8th of Feb, 2010

For poeple from the companies, and people think they are just not ethical: these companies are scams and it is a shame to work for these companies. besdies all the fruads reported, they even charge you later for the products they are not shipping (as some people reported it.). they should be considered committing stealing crime for this behavior.
    Stay away for all cost and don't trust the employee of these companies. remeber to reclaim all the money they charged you, any money you leave there will support they to cheat more people.

• Mi
      9th of Feb, 2010

Hi all, I to have been scammed by everbright smiles and clean whites, I have been onto my bank and they have blocked my card, I am also going through visa disputes, what else can I do, I cancelled the cleanwhites order and have an email telling me its cancelled but I am unable to cancel the everbright smile one as none of the numbers are being recognised. I live in the uk, can some one please help me with what I can do next.

• Id
      12th of Feb, 2010

I work for a credit card company in the customer service call centre and on a daily basis i see these fraudulent transactions. Its not only SmileBrite and Dazzlewhite its also Bellabrite and anything else thats in USD and of the same amount, the only way we can tell these are all related is we work in Pounds!

• Si
      16th of Feb, 2010

Dazzle Smile is with out a doubt a scam regardless of what people associated with the scam have said here. Yes I ordered the "free trial" as advertised from the mom (how innocent) for $1.95. They do this to get your credit card # and then charge your card addition charges up to $90 for your "free trial" and yes they advertise "free trial". There is no free trial with these people. They also turn your credit card # over to others to freely charge you for things like weight loss or other things you don't want. I am 5'9" at 160lbs and don't need weight loss but was charged $30 with no site info. There phone numbers on my credit card statement to call them were disconnected and had to get on the internet scams to track down contact numbers. Thanks guys and maybe we need to do more to expose this scam. If you have signed up to these scam sites, cancel your card immediately.

• Ju
      19th of Feb, 2010

I worked for the dazzle white call center. its outsourced to a co. called gc services. its all a scam, we handle all those products: dazzle white, white smile, acai burn, acai berry, insider secrets, wu yi, you name it. were instructed to tell you to call a different number and that we're not affiliated, we are... here's a tip, when calling in just mention attorney general, bbb, or charge back thru your bank and you get a refund. the bad thing is sending the product back at your own cost. oh, and were also instructed to tell you to insure the product to make sure it arrives. the names of the products also change frequently in an effort to k
    Eep up the scam, but its all the same crap. don't fall for this scam.

• Us
      23rd of Feb, 2010

The owner is randon morris.
    I think his email is rmorris@1stsupportsolutions.com
    First support solutions is the name of the call center he owns too.
    He runs lots of scam sites like this including resvpro, resvpure, smilebrite, sparklewhite, grand money, aquawhite, dentawhite, and many others. you can call a guy name alec in the call center to make complaints 801-705-5926.
    If you have been affected by this dispute the charge with your bank, dont tell them you will actually do it!! you might lose and if you do im sorry but you should also contact your attorney general!!! dont let the agents talk you out of it just actually do it. they cant be shut down if you dont go to the ag.

26th of Feb, 2010

Scam Scam Scam! I ve been told I was getting a refund and never did. I paid for two monthes of this product at 87 amonth. Don't do it. I still every week to complain. They don't care about you. They can't solve your problem and they won't give you any information to help you out. Kiss your money goodbye. I plan to go on other websites to complain. I may contact my local news station to help me get my money back. I hate these people.

• Sm
      1st of Mar, 2010

I contacted my credit card company (Mastercard with Citibank) and they will pay me back the charges and initiate police and Interpol investigations for fraud.

Do the same. Don't let them bill you every month, just contact your credit card company so they can issue you another card to stop it. I was being billed from 5 different overseas merchants under the same scam. This is truly an international scam that Interpol needs to shut down. The perpetrators need to be jailed. If I ever got hold of them, they would wish they were in jail for protection.

• Bi
      4th of Mar, 2010

First of all, First Support Solutions call center does not represent the product Dazzzle White or Premium White Pro that show up on Credit Card statements as Smile Bright "used to work there" mis-informed you. We do represent the company Smile Brite.

This posting is from a disgruntled employee who was fired for fraudulent activity on customer accounts and we expected this type of erroneous response. This same terminated employee has also identified the wrong person as the owner of our business, but instead identified a manager who is an employee. First Support Solutions represents companies that has over 100K happy and active customers. Mis-information and opinions of this fraudulent employee and others are a very small minority of an otherwise very satisfied customer base.

We take this opportunity to invite any customer satisfied or dissatisfied to call our Customer Care Center at 877 604-2117

Do not be upset if you are trying to get ahold of Dazzle White... you would be calling the wrong company.

• Ka
      11th of Mar, 2010

I to was taken by this farse. I was charged and I never even tried the product. I mailed it back unopened. and was still charged on my credit card. It has been 7 months and no refund. I give up but there should be some recourse for all of us that was taken by this scam.

• It
      9th of Jun, 2010

SCAM!!! I also got bilked into ;purchasing.

I was told I would have a 10 day trial period. What I didn't know was that included 9 days of product shipping!!!

Product came late and didn't allow even a days trial, but the 10-day trial period includes their shipping (9 days) shipping. When you try to cancel, it is another bag of worms.

The two companies are misleading consumers and the cancellation process is convoluted.

Stay away, another Internet Scam Group.